or Connect

Posts by rmg512

Unworn, new with tags. Slim fit chinos from Life After Denim. Retail is $98+tax. Let me know if you have any questions. Different color, same pants: www.lifeafterdenim.com/product/seasonal-modern-slim-chino-4/ Measurements: Front Rise: 8 5/8″ below waistband Knee: 16 1/2″ Leg Opening: 15″ 100% Cotton 7oz Twill Includes USPS Priority in ConUS, other countries at cost.
Excellent used condition, recently dry cleaned with no stains, tears or pilling. Flat front, no cuffs, 16 inch leg opening, room to let an inch or two out of the waist as shown in pictures. Beautiful Zegna 84% wool and 16% mohair blend, half-lined. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to continental US, other countries at cost.
As the title says, for sale is a heavy merino wool (92%) / cashmere (8%) sweater in a very dark olive green. Made for GRP in Italy. I've tried it on and found it too warm so on it goes to a better home. It weighs in right at 1.5 pounds of cozy wool. Fits about a medium / 38-40 depending on how you like your knitwear. Tagged size is a "III". Pit to pit is 20" unstretched, tapering slightly to the waist. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipped free via USPS to ConUS.
As the title says, for sale are a pair of gently used AE Byron cap toes in black calf. Classic business shoe in great shape. Let me know if you have any questions. The price includes USPS Priority to ConUS.
If anyone's shopping, CT is having one of their $29 shirt sales (5 max). Use code "SAXON." The cart page will give you an error and a link. Click on the link and you should be good to go.
New with tags blazer in grey cotton twill from Uniqlo's +J line (Jil Sander colab). As you can see in the pictures, it's largely unlined with cupro in the sleeves and very light should structure. It's in perfect, unworn condition with the tags and spare buttons still attached and the vents basted shut. It could use a pressing but it's ready for spring and your favorite denim otherwise. The tagged size is a men's medium but the +J line always fit very slim. I'd say it fits...
Need Supply just sold out of this jacket at $172 (final sale) with an original sales price of $229. It's obviously very well made and looks great but the small is a little too tight across the shoulders for me. It was tried on indoors for about 30 seconds on Friday and is now ready for a new home. Let me know if you have questions. Price includes CONUS USPS Priority delivery and Paypal fees. Measurements: If I had to guess, I'd say it fits about a 36R or a slim 38R. Pit...
As the title says, I'm selling a new with tags J. Crew Ludlow suit in a solid, staple charcoal. The fabric is great, Italian Loro Piana 120s, and the fit is slim and modern. It's the charcoal version of this jacket and the pants shown below it in the same charcoal. I'll post measurements if you really want them but you're probably better off just stopping by a J Crew to try one on.Jacket is a 38 R, the pants are a 30R factory hemmed to a 32 inch inseam. No alterations...
J Crew shirt from their better, slimmer fitting Ludlow line. Made from 2-ply, 120s cotton with a split yoke and decent pattern matching. It is exactly this shirt: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/ludlowdressshirts/PRDOVR~99439/99439.jsp The shirt is new with tags, never worn. Price includes USPS priority shipping in Continental US. Let me know if you have questions. Measurements: pit to pit: 21" sleeve: 25.25" waist: 19.5"
I finally have to admit that this jacket is just a bit too big. I had the sleeves adjusted but never wore it. The rear vent is still basted shut as are the pockets. I'm sorry to see it go as it's one of the best-made pieces of clothing I own thanks to the fine Italian tailors at Gibo Co Spa. Horn buttons, turned collar tabs (term?) for no unsightly edges, super-light, soft 100% virgin wool construction. Please see measurements below and let me know if you have any...