or Connect

Posts by rmg512

For sale is a nice, soft overcoat from the Italian brand "8" in a medium gray. I cut the tags and so can't return it but it has been worn outside exactly twice and so is easily in returnable condition. Selling for $75 shipped tracked USPS in Continental US and elsewhere at cost. Let me know if you have any questions. Tagged 36R 70% Virgin Wool, 20% Polyamide, 10% Cashmere Measurements: Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 34" (from BoC) Sleeve from shoulder: 25"
FYI there's a US outlet this year as well: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/outlet Code is "BETHEFIRST" The selection isn't extensive but others may find something they like.
Thanks for your interest but the suit has sold.
I can do $250 shipped to Texas tomorrow. Pm me for a paypal address if that works for you.
For sale is a Suit Supply suit from their Suit Up line in a medium grey herringbone wool. The Suit Up line has all the nice touches including a fully canvassed jacket, all natural horn buttons, working cuffs (surgeon’s cuffs), cupro/Bemberg jacket lining and, in this case, a hidden coin pocket, split curtain waistband, and side tab adjusters on the trousers. It’s in excellent condition with no piling or visible wear. Pant and jacket cuffs and pocket trim are all in...
please delete
Unworn, new with tags. Slim fit chinos from Life After Denim. Retail is $98+tax. Let me know if you have any questions. Different color, same pants: www.lifeafterdenim.com/product/seasonal-modern-slim-chino-4/ Measurements: Front Rise: 8 5/8″ below waistband Knee: 16 1/2″ Leg Opening: 15″ 100% Cotton 7oz Twill Includes USPS Priority in ConUS, other countries at cost.
Excellent used condition, recently dry cleaned with no stains, tears or pilling. Flat front, no cuffs, 16 inch leg opening, room to let an inch or two out of the waist as shown in pictures. Beautiful Zegna 84% wool and 16% mohair blend, half-lined. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to continental US, other countries at cost.
As the title says, for sale is a heavy merino wool (92%) / cashmere (8%) sweater in a very dark olive green. Made for GRP in Italy. I've tried it on and found it too warm so on it goes to a better home. It weighs in right at 1.5 pounds of cozy wool. Fits about a medium / 38-40 depending on how you like your knitwear. Tagged size is a "III". Pit to pit is 20" unstretched, tapering slightly to the waist. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipped free via USPS to ConUS.
As the title says, for sale are a pair of gently used AE Byron cap toes in black calf. Classic business shoe in great shape. Let me know if you have any questions. The price includes USPS Priority to ConUS.