or Connect

Posts by rmg512

New with tags blazer in grey cotton twill from Uniqlo's +J line (Jil Sander colab). As you can see in the pictures, it's largely unlined with cupro in the sleeves and very light should structure. It's in perfect, unworn condition with the tags and spare buttons still attached and the vents basted shut. It could use a pressing but it's ready for spring and your favorite denim otherwise. The tagged size is a men's medium but the +J line always fit very slim. I'd say it fits...
Need Supply just sold out of this jacket at $172 (final sale) with an original sales price of $229. It's obviously very well made and looks great but the small is a little too tight across the shoulders for me. It was tried on indoors for about 30 seconds on Friday and is now ready for a new home. Let me know if you have questions. Price includes CONUS USPS Priority delivery and Paypal fees. Measurements: If I had to guess, I'd say it fits about a 36R or a slim 38R. Pit...
As the title says, I'm selling a new with tags J. Crew Ludlow suit in a solid, staple charcoal. The fabric is great, Italian Loro Piana 120s, and the fit is slim and modern. It's the charcoal version of this jacket and the pants shown below it in the same charcoal. I'll post measurements if you really want them but you're probably better off just stopping by a J Crew to try one on.Jacket is a 38 R, the pants are a 30R factory hemmed to a 32 inch inseam. No alterations...
J Crew shirt from their better, slimmer fitting Ludlow line. Made from 2-ply, 120s cotton with a split yoke and decent pattern matching. It is exactly this shirt: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/ludlowdressshirts/PRDOVR~99439/99439.jsp The shirt is new with tags, never worn. Price includes USPS priority shipping in Continental US. Let me know if you have questions. Measurements: pit to pit: 21" sleeve: 25.25" waist: 19.5"
I finally have to admit that this jacket is just a bit too big. I had the sleeves adjusted but never wore it. The rear vent is still basted shut as are the pockets. I'm sorry to see it go as it's one of the best-made pieces of clothing I own thanks to the fine Italian tailors at Gibo Co Spa. Horn buttons, turned collar tabs (term?) for no unsightly edges, super-light, soft 100% virgin wool construction. Please see measurements below and let me know if you have any...
New-with-tags 50% cotton, 50% linen blazer from Brian Dales of Yoox fame. This unlined jacket is perfect for the coming summer. It has dual vents and patch pockets. The jacket has been tried on inside and never worn out. Please see measurements below and let me know if you have any questions. Price includes continental US USPS priority shipping in a box. Message me for other options/prices. Thanks, Ryan Tagged size is an Italian 50 but please see the measurements below...
New-with-tags 100% linen blazer from Hackett. This unlined jacket is perfect for the coming summer. It has dual vents and working cuffs, all of which are still basted shut. The jacket has been tried on inside and never worn out. Please see measurements below and let me know if you have any questions. Price includes continental US USPS priority shipping in a box. Message me for other options/prices. Thanks, Ryan shoulder to shoulder: 18" pit to pit: 20" bottom of collar...
SOLD. Slim-fitting cotton twill pants from Shipley & Halmos. No fading, stains, or other signs of wear. Nice cotton, cool button fly and ivory seam binding. Let me know if you have questions. Price includes tracked USPS First Class to CONUS. Other places additional. Marked size is 30. Actual measurements: waist: 15.75" inseam: 32.5" leg opening: 7.25" thigh: 11"
Slim-fitting cotton twill pants from Marc by Marc Jacobs. I wore them one evening and put them in the drawer, too small. They've never been washed or dry cleaned so no fading. The white buttons on the back are a little scuffed but that's pretty much the only sign they've ever been worn. Let me know if you have questions. Price includes tracked USPS Priority to CONUS. Other places additional. Marked size is 28" x 34" Actual measurements: waist: 15" + ~1" to let. inseam:...
I think this is the first article of clothing from J Crew I've ever seen that was actually too slim for me. It has been worn and washed but that's about it. No flaws, stains or other issues. It's actually quite nice for the price, split yoke, 2-ply 120s cotton, clean spread collar. I'd swap for a medium. It's this shirt currently selling at J Crew for $88: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/ludlowdressshirts/PRDOVR~99439/99439.jsp Measured: P2P: 19" Waist:...