or Connect

Posts by sableecstasy

GQ x John Elliot x Gap Quilted Baseball Bomber w Leather Sleeves Retailed for $200 + fees. Selling this at a slight loss to myself, this item is SOLD OUT. Beautiful piece with a quilted body and leather sleeves. Size Large New With Tags
Y-3 Yohji Boost Black/White Size 9 New in Box PayPal Only PRICE IS FIRM, These retail for $295 and you will NOT find these lower, Im taking a $45 hit selling these.
Y-3 refines the basketball look with the clean lines and luxurious materials of the Rydge. Upper: mixed leathers with shiny heel cap. Lining: canvas and mixed leathers. PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL ONLY Retailed at $455 | Size 9 | New In Box Red/Red/Red ASKING FOR $410 OBO. THIS IS THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND THESE.
What you see is exactly what you're getting, I have this priced as low as I can possibly go. Mya's is probably the biggest brand in hookah right now. Item is completely new in box. Absolutely beautiful hookah at an amazing price. Items Included: Glass Base Stem 1 Hose Ceramic Bowl Ashtray Metal Tongs
Large New Retail: $225 Shoulder epaulletes Spread button down collar Chest flap pockets Single button barrel cuffs Curved hem
What your seeing is exactly what your getting, Zara Suede Bomber Jacket from the S/S 2013 Collection, This Jacket is part of their high-end "Blag Tag" Collection; 100% Goat Leather Jacket, VERY, VERY Luxurious, Buttery Soft Suede Retailed at $399. Completely New, Size Large with Tags. Selling this for a fraction of that cost, guaranteed CHEAPEST you will find this anywhere.
GQ 2011 Nominated Best Menswear Line Bought this for myself but I can't wear it, My loss your gain, want this gone ASAP. A soft, speck-woven triblend shirt jacket styled with contrast panels and pocket trim melds the appearance of a heavyweight shirt with the fitted comfort of a lean, lightweight jacket. Blue speckled color flannel shirt > Paneled seem stripe construction > Flap chest pocket > Point collar > Navy buttons > Darted back seems > Guaranteed CHEAPEST you...
Gant Rugger Sunset Madras Stripe Pullover Shirt Size Large. New Retail: $98 Guaranteed Cheapest you will this ANYWHERE. Breezy pullover woven with quarter-length button placket, button-down collar, patch pocket, tailored fit
Fremont Leather Sleeved Romstoy Blazer Size Large NEW, NO RESERVE http://www.ebay.com/itm/190804161096?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Wing + Horns Navajo Shorts in Size 30 New Without Tags Would LOVE to keep these but theyre a tad too small on me, would be senseless to keep them. My loss your gain. GUARANTEED CHEAPEST you will find these anywhere, want these gone ASAP