or Connect

Posts by sableecstasy

Guaranteed the cheapest youll find these anywhere. PAYPAL ONLY. Size 9 NEW IN BOX $150 FIRM (Please note I am selling this at a loss, price is NOT negotiable, GUARANTEE these are the cheapest you will find these anywhere)
Ralph Lauren Double Breasted Sweater Blazer Retail: $425 Size Large | New with Tags Absolutely STUNNING and luxurious piece, impulse bought this for myself but it doesn't quite fit my style. Notched lapels. Double-breasted silhouette. "PRL"-and-crown-embossed gold-toned buttons. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Patch pockets at the left chest and each side of the waist. Even-sewn hem. 100% Pima cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
Wings + Horns Primaloft Quilted Combat Vest from the current S/S 2014 Collection Size Large | Retail: $275+ New With Tags
BLK DNM Bomber Jacket 45 Size Large | New with Tags Retail: $595.00 Beautiful BLK DNM nylon bomber finished with heavy duty silver hardware and quilted diamond interior lining. As seen on Kendrick Lamar in the Nosetalgia Video w an upgraded forearm zipper.
Brand New 6.7 OZ T'erre D'Hermes Bottle Still Sealed. Retails for $170, Selling this as cheap as possible. One of the highest rated and well-regarded fragrances out right now.
GQ x John Elliot x Gap Quilted Baseball Bomber w Leather Sleeves Retailed for $200 + fees. Selling this at a slight loss to myself, this item is SOLD OUT. Beautiful piece with a quilted body and leather sleeves. Size Large New With Tags
Y-3 Yohji Boost Black/White Size 9 New in Box PayPal Only PRICE IS FIRM, These retail for $295 and you will NOT find these lower, Im taking a $45 hit selling these.
Y-3 refines the basketball look with the clean lines and luxurious materials of the Rydge. Upper: mixed leathers with shiny heel cap. Lining: canvas and mixed leathers. PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL ONLY Retailed at $455 | Size 9 | New In Box Red/Red/Red ASKING FOR $410 OBO. THIS IS THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND THESE.
What you see is exactly what you're getting, I have this priced as low as I can possibly go. Mya's is probably the biggest brand in hookah right now. Item is completely new in box. Absolutely beautiful hookah at an amazing price. Items Included: Glass Base Stem 1 Hose Ceramic Bowl Ashtray Metal Tongs
Large New Retail: $225 Shoulder epaulletes Spread button down collar Chest flap pockets Single button barrel cuffs Curved hem