or Connect

Posts by Agent GQ

Christ, you guys are all missing the point when it comes to the PED testing debate. The main reason Mayweather keeps pushing this is for a psychological edge, he knows he's already getting into Manny's head. Money May is always about winning the psychological battle before stepping in the ring, (see when he waited extra long to leave his locker room for the ring on Saturday and Mosley had to stand out there waiting anxiously). He psychologically fucked w/ Mosley in the...
I was at the fight in Vegas, great fight in terms of action in rounds 2-3 and Money May just displaying his boxing mastery the last 10 rounds. Great atmosphere and great energy, and Money May is still #1, all the haters be damned. TyCoon is right. God-willing the Mayweather-Pacquaio fight finally happens, I think Money May will TKO Pac-Man in the 11th round. Pacquiao will find himself down on points and his corner will tell him he's at the point of no return and needs...
Congratulations man, keep it up.
In this thread: The Emasculation of the American Man Christ mate, re-read your post out loud to yourself. You're letting some cunt mentally push you around and get under your skin since day one. You sound like a guy who is a pushover in most areas of life and who isn't happy w/ most things in his life (don't like your work but can't leave, sounds like you kind of got stuck in ATL and you wish to be somewhere else, letting femi-nazi cunt and rest of staff, etc.) You...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Yeah, their rewards program is supposedly the best, though I'll be honest: it's not great. On the plus side, very few "blackout dates" on redeeming miles. On the downside, you pay a fee to redeem your own miles, which is retarded. Also, your miles don't get very much bang for the buck. Of course, the biggest downside to redeeming AA miles is that you have to fly AA. Totally sympathize with your hated...
Spearmint is always all the rage. No offense to Mark it 8's guy, but 90% of Vegas middlemen are sketchballs who overcharge you for stuff you sometimes don't even need to really pay for. The best thing to do is have a friend in the group who is a Vegas veteran and has connects throughout Vegas from his many trips. Or just get an eight ball and some hookers.
My hair is extremely thick and dry, so it always takes me a while to find a stylist/barber I like when I move to a new place. I was lucky here in CO as the first time was the charm. The place is called "Floyd's 99 Barber Shop". It's a 'rock and roll' type salon chain that tries a little too hard to be edgy and employs a lot of Suicide Girls female stylists (always a plus in my book). My personal philosophy is to always go with male stylists, as they do a better job...
TokyoSlim, thanks for providing the detailed info. Will make it easier to provide ideas around what you will enjoy. Will post tomorrow. And thank you for not liking the shows, as I would never include them in a Vegas itinerary. There's a shitload of more fun stuff to do in Vegas than shows when you only have 72 hours. ramuman - I'll unleash the majority of my rage and critique tomorrow. I will give you shit for going to a Cirque de Soleil (sp?) show...I can't stand...
I was about to go off on most everyone in this thread, excluding TokyoSlim, and challenge their manhood for having their Vegas trips consist of such tame and boring activities (tame and boring to me, a 25 year old male - it's all relative). It then occured to me that maybe everyone who posted in this thread isn't near my age and may be much older (30's, 40's, married). Even though I am young and brash I still remember to use the 'think before you speak/post' function...
^^What MiddleClassDude said. It was a great episode and it has been a great season so far. Haters gonna hate.