or Connect

Posts by JRS1979

The navy uniform serge is, I believe, 100% wool. The charcoal serge is 46% wool / 38% cotton / 8% poly / 8% acrylic. The material feels more robust and hard-wearing. It's a really nice fabric.
Just received the Bedford in charcoal serge, and it is a great fabric. So glad I chose this over the navy uniform serge. Much prefer a slightly sturdier fabric than pure wool.
That is the best release of the Field Parka since FW12 in my opinion, looks great.
Looking to trade/sell this SS15 6.5oz Navy Flat Twill Bedford, size small. Basically BNWT - I have worn it indoors for a few hours, and it has been in clean storage since. Looking for trades for wool Bedfords in the same size/condition. Will definitely consider a sale but would want a fair price to put towards a FW16 Bedford.
It depends what look you're going for but, in my opinion, wearing a Veilance piece in that way defeats the whole purpose of what the line is about. Maybe re-post a pic as you intend to wear it, or just back it.
How do the banded collar shirts fit in comparison to other EG shirts? I've owned the Work Shirts, 19th Century, and Chauncey. High side vents too?
Am looking for 8.5US slip-ons, preferably navy, if anyone can assist. Thanks.
As always, thanks Gary, much appreciated.
Don't suppose any kind soul has a SS16 inventory that they could easily copy and paste up please? I'm particularly interested in fatigue short and camp/popover shirt options. Thanks.
WTB: Navy Uniform Serge Bedford, size small. Thanks.