or Connect

Posts by doopdoop

Has anybody felt the women's flannel shirts? Compared to the men's flannel shirts they're about 1000x more comfortable and I think the patterns are more interesting. Wish they made men's versions of these. They also seem like they'd be very hard to wrinkle or easy to wash...
Would you suggest hemming them so I can't roll them up at all, or hemming them so I am able to roll them up one or two times? The people at the place where I bought them (Thailand) are acting like they're designed to be rolled up a little bit...but that could just be Thai style.I'll be living in Las Vegas and traveling to LA frequently. I may also ride the motorcycle to Portland or San Francisco in the first few months when I'm back. Do you guys stock any other motorcycle...
Thanks Kiya. I tried them on again and they looked suprisingly good around the waist standing up. But, sitting down, I felt like they were pressing in against my stomach...yet the interesting part is they were surprisingly loose in the back...I had an inch of space maybe. Maybe they fit after all?One question. Is it standard to need to triple roll up these 36" length IH-666-XHS jeans? I see your model has them rolled up only once...but they're kind of bunched up and pushed...
Somebody sold me a pair of Iron Heart 666-XHSs when I traveled overseas. Unworn, they're extremely tight...I can just barely button up all the buttons and everything is tight around the thighs. How much can I expect these jeans to stretch? I went back to the store and he seemed confident that they'd stretch, but I'm not sure he knows what he's talking about...though he seems knowledgable...but I'm in Asia and people like jeans tight here. Interestingly enough, I'm about a...
The owner of Horween recommends Venetian Shoe Cream for Chromexcel leather...since you're both reputable...I'm now confused! Ha.
Is there any reason to apply the Venetian Shoe Cream or the Obenauf's LP to a brand new pair (of the Alden Indy Natural CXL)? Or should I wait until they look a little dirty?
i'm trying to remove a small, blue ballpoint ink stain out of a tan linen blazer....how in the world can this be done? my mom says oxiclean stain defender works wonders...i'm assuming that's not going to work for ink and is possibly bad for the blazer.
I just bought a brand new pair of Alden Indy Natural CXL. When should I apply Obenauf's LP and Venetian Shoe Cream? Which should I apply first...if both are applied at once?
I just bought a brand new pair of Alden Indy Natural CXL. When should I apply Obenauf's LP and Venetian Shoe Cream? Which should I apply first...if both are applied?
How often can I wear my Alden Indy (Natural CXL) boots and expect them to last? If I wore them everyday--minus weekends--and tried my best to maintain them, how long do you think they would last? I won't be dragging them through the mud too often. They'll definitely be exposed to occasional rain (before making it inside) and puddles.