or Connect

Posts by sauldanielrodgers

Can anyone recommend a reasonable tailor who will make a nice suit for me in London, and ball park figure
I have had a few creed scents in the past, typically they do not last very long.
WTB 36L suits, pref. surgeon cuffs, 3 button.
viral is a smashing chap, pm sent
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
Dior Homme Sweater £70 Very nice piece, the pictures do it no justice, a really nice subtle gold runs though the material, giving a sort of speckled effect. The lace simply threads through the two eyelets at the top, so is easily removed. Pit - Pit: 19.5" Length: 26" April77 Joey Dischord Comfort in Black sz. 27 £25 waist measures 14.5 inches and the hem measurement is 6 inches
ah the street wear and denim forum? thank you, will do that.
price drops price drops price drops price drops price drops price drops price drops
I want to buy this sweater size xs or s in good condition
Dior Homme Sweater £70 Very nice piece, the pictures do it no justice, a really nice subtle gold runs though the material, giving a sort of speckled effect. The lace simply threads through the two eyelets at the top, so is easily removed. Pit - Pit: 19.5" Length: 26" April77 Joey Dischord Comfort in Black sz. 27 £25 waist measures 14.5 inches and the hem measurement is 6 inches