or Connect

Posts by dra

APC New Standard in size 31. Haven't worn these in some time. Back waist measures 16" and inseam measures 32.5". I've washed them once, so they are just starting to show some fades. Tons of life left. Looking for $80 for these.
These Stantons (size 30) are already broken in with some awesome fading. Only selling because I like the way my 31's fit better. The back of the waistband measures 16" and the inseam is 33.5" (they have never been hemmed, just some shrinking due to wash / hang dry). Looking for $100 for these.
I've got two pairs of Unis Gios for sale. Both are W33 X L32. The Bone color reads as a pale gray, and the Walnut color reads as a dark brown. Looking for $100 85 each. Update: Bone has sold. Walnut left. Price dropped to $85.
SNS Herning Version V-Neck Sweater - M - $100 shipped - Awesome purple melange (hard to photograph on my iPhone). Great sweater that I only wore a handful of times. Here's a link to some stock photos. Chest: 18.5" Length: 27"
1) Beams+ Shetland Sweater - M - $75 shipped - Bought this on final sale at Unionmade. Wore it literally one time before deciding it was too short for me. Chest: 19" Length: 24" 2) SNS Herning V-Neck Sweater - M - $100 shipped - Awesome purple melange (hard to photograph on my iPhone). Great sweater that I only wore a handful of times. Chest: 18.5" Length: 27" 3) J Crew Marled Fleece Sweatshirt - S - $20 shipped - Just cleaning out the bottom of the sweater drawer. Too...
Cleaned out everything that sold and dropped all remaining prices. About as low as I'll go before just donating, so hit me up if you're interested.
Price drops on nearly all items.
Everything has been sold
Price drops for Thanksgiving!
Bump for lower prices