or Connect

Posts by gyasih

What size does this equate to in US? Thanks
Hello Gents, I went crazy last year on Eidos stuff and realize I have too much summer stuff, need to sell to acquire more winter items. Brown double breasted-52R 100% Silk SC, peak lapel, dual vents, quarter-lined $500 Chest 22" (underarm to underarm) Shoulder 19" (seam-to-seam, across the back) Sleeve 25.5" Length 30.5" (from bottom of collar) Three Season Blue Windowpane Suit-100% Carlo Barbera Wool. 3 roll 2 Jacket. Mismatch Pants and Jacket. Jacket is 50L and...
Damn, need a 40R
Thanks for the mention @Razl, hope one of the many mentions will lead to a SF sale.
You should definitely post measurements
Thank you
I love this tie
Selling BNWT Brunello Cucinelli Crew Neck Sweater-54 (L) and PT01 Lamsbwool Trousers Sweater-$450 Sold Trousers are charcoal and gray plaid, finished hem (from factory and hem guard). Pants-$199 Inseam 33.25" 1.25" cuff Leg Opening 8" Waist 36.0" (+1.5" to increase waist) Rise 10.25"
Please let me know what you have. I prefer full canvassed, but will look at a high quality half-canvassed. I am mainly looking for solid blue and gray, but will take muted checks, stripes. Thanks
Don't wear them