or Connect

Posts by gyasih

These are seconds, I show pictures of the flaws I see. Please look at last two pictures. Comes with box, bags, polishing cloth. EG Price increase also applied to seconds.
So, you got them from under me??
Yes, ran into Quinton yesterday. He was a pleasure, as always. Some great outerwear pieces, wife said I have too many overcoats. I didn't look at tailored clothing from either Isaia or Eidos. Overall, I think it was a pretty good selection of items. I'll stop by before the sale ends.
More like a 37L - 38L, tailor messed up shoulder, took them in too much for me.
I have never worn it, purchased from David's sample sale several years ago, shoulders are too small. This is a full canvassed suit. Selling for a lot less than what I paid. There is a small hole, on the rear of the jacket, that I just noticed, I am discounting another $50, so $200, which is about the price of the pant fabric alone. Jacket-functional sleeve buttons, two slant and one ticket pocket. Chest 20.5" (underarm to underarm) Shoulder 16.75-17" (seam-to-seam,...
Suit is full canvassed, never been worn, has a dot on tag to prevent returns Pants: Waist: 33" Inseam: 41", unfinished Jacket: Chest: 21.25" Shoulder: 18" Length: 31.25" Sleeve: 26.5"
Worn a few times, I need a smaller size. Excellent condition Brand: Persol Model #: PO 714-SM Color Code: 24/56 Polarized: No Lens Color: Blue Frame Color: Dark Havana Also comes with original case
How my new JL look, dressed down.
BNIB, can't return, I just want to recoup my money
Did anyone make it to the Drake's event today?