or Connect

Posts by gyasih

These are 1st quality!! Comes with box, bags, polishing cloth. Priced dropped to $615
Selling a few suits, will probably close thread when one of them, other than the Reeves, is sold. Price doesn't include $15 shipping to ConusDavid Reeves-Pre-Owned measures like 38/39L-$200I have never worn it, purchased from David's sample sale several years ago, shoulders are too small. This is a full canvassed suit. Selling for a lot less than what I paid. There is a small hole, on the rear of the jacket, that I just noticed,Jacket-functional sleeve buttons, two slant...
Hello All, Sorry if this is the wrong thread, any reliable proxy services in the UK? I have used a forwarding service in the past, but need something that looks more residential for certain stores and don't show up as a forwarding service if Googled. Happy New Years Gents!!!!!
Thanks, trying to put up some decent deals for the holidays.
Thank you
How do you measure raglan sleeves? I have two Burberry coats I want to list. Thank you.
What size and model?BTW, Kendall Calf is great
I love Jodphur II, paired with Epaulet Purple Flannel
Nick great sale, if you decide to do a quick SF only flash sale, feel free to drop it on us. Amazing shoes, amazing service.
These are seconds, I show pictures of the flaws I see. Please look at last two pictures. Comes with box, bags, polishing cloth. EG Price increase also applied to seconds.