or Connect

Posts by gyasih

Thank you for the response. I am not only about brand, I prefer fit and function, over name. It just so happens that majority of my suits are Eidos, Isaia, and RLBL.
10% off anything in the blue's thread! Thanks @Razl for the mention.
Hey Gents selling some overflow and providing a shot to own some good stuffs David Reeves-Pre-Owned measures like 38/39L-$200 I have never worn it, purchased from David's sample sale several years ago, shoulders are too small. This is a full canvassed suit. Selling for a lot less than what I paid. There is a small hole, on the rear of the jacket, that I just noticed, Jacket-functional sleeve buttons, two slant and one ticket pocket. Chest 20.5" (underarm to...
Thanks and all for retail, which is more impressive.
Been on a tear: Eidos Hopsack Blazer (soon to be on B&S-50R) Massimo Piombo Jacket (soon to be on B&S-50R) AC Suit Massimo Piombo Eidos Suit Eidos SC John Lobb Darby Ardilla Calf Yeezy's Drake OVO 10
Too big, GLWS.
What size does this equate to in US? Thanks
Hello Gents, I went crazy last year on Eidos stuff and realize I have too much summer stuff, need to sell to acquire more winter items. Brown double breasted-52R 100% Silk SC, peak lapel, dual vents, quarter-lined $500 Chest 22" (underarm to underarm) Shoulder 19" (seam-to-seam, across the back) Sleeve 25.5" Length 30.5" (from bottom of collar) Three Season Blue Windowpane Suit-100% Carlo Barbera Wool. 3 roll 2 Jacket. Mismatch Pants and Jacket. Jacket is 50L and...
Damn, need a 40R
Thanks for the mention @Razl, hope one of the many mentions will lead to a SF sale.