or Connect

Posts by gyasih

Anything elegant-ish coming in Kudu?
Just trying to recoup what I paid. It's a XXL, but for like a large, especially if you have long arms. Details Isaia's dark blue lightweight canvas jacket reverses to chocolate. Dark blue side: rib-knit stand collar, cuffs and bottom; shoulder yoke and panel seaming at front and back, two angled welt side pockets, logo-etched silvertone zipper Chocolate side: rib-knit stand collar, cuffs and bottom; shoulder yoke and panel seaming at front and back, two angled side...
Specially made for A Fine Pair of Shoes, made by Alfred SargentLinkhttp://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sale-price-desc/products/piccadilly-suede-semi-brogues
Picked these up from AFPOS
BN and unworn, fully canvassed and partially lined Chest 22.25" (underarm to underarm) Shoulder 18.5" (seam-to-seam, across the back) Sleeve 25" (+1" lengthen) Length 30.5" (from bottom of collar) Dropped to $175
Didn't catch that!! Thanks.
can you guys help me with this thanks?
Just send me the 40L stuff
Missed the SCs that I wanted
No hangar included, noAsking $550 Beige and Creme Check 90% Wool, 8% Cashmere, 2% Elastin Winter Seersucker Sailor Model. Two button and dual ventsChest: ~21Shoulder: 18.25"Sleeve: 25.5" + at least 1" to lengthenLength (BOC): 29"1/4 lined [[SPOILER]] Asking $700 Check SC 95% Cashmere 5% Silk. Two button and dual vents-in picture roll SoldChest: ~21Shoulder: 18.25"Sleeve: 25.5" + at least 1" to lengthenLength (BOC): 30"1/4 lined