or Connect

Posts by gyasih

Thanks.I am working on size 10uk list. Hope to post tomorrow, order is going in tomorrow either way.
I know, I am only concerned with the customs. I am looking for previous bills from EG.
Shipping is a sh*tload, but gets better as more pair are order, for example 1st pair is 59gbp, but subsequent pairs are not each 59gbp. I won't know final tally until I place order. Also, I'll get hit with customs.Dovers are gone.
Just trying to find out if anyone is interested in any of the following, they are Seconds, so I am unsure how they look. Listed size is the UK size. Shipping and import fees are extra. They are coming straight from EG factory shop, I am willing to split the cost with anyone (both can add up quickly). I am unsure what pair I will get/keep. OUNDLE EDWARDIAN 888 D 10.5 - $486.08 (£320.83) CHELSEA DARK OAK 82 E 10.5 - $486.08 (£320.83) DOVER BURGUNDY 606 E 10.5 - $549.22...
I love me some Incotex.
^^Thank you. But I won't get want I or members don't want/pay for.
Not 100% sure about the Dover. There is also a DOVER BLACK 606 D 10.5, same price as the Dover in Burgundy. If you are interested in anything, let me know and I'll let you know the final tally @dddrees, yeah, only looked at my size, although I did ask about 10D on 606.
Thank you very much.
Hello All- Just trying to find out if anyone is interested in any of the following, they are Seconds, so I am unsure how they look. Listed size is the UK size. Shipping and import fees are extra. They are coming straight from EG factory shop, I am willing to split the cost with anyone (both can add up quickly). I am unsure what pair I will get/keep. OUNDLE EDWARDIAN 888 D 10.5 - £320.83 CHELSEA DARK OAK 82 E 10.5 - £320.83 DOVER BURGUNDY 606 E 10.5 - £362.50 BORDON...
I find the sole discussion interesting, I am looking for something for NYC. Dainite is fine until the studs get packed with snow and then it's off to the races.