or Connect

Posts by gyasih

I have finally made it to storage and getting rid of several items. I'll post measurements. All are partially lined, and double vented-except where noted. All SCs are going for $800Lapel Pin Included, but not the hangar.Asking $550 Beige and Creme Check 90% Wool, 8% Cashmere, 2% Elastin Winter Seersucker Sailor Model. Two button and dual ventsChest: ~21Shoulder: 18.25"Sleeve: 25.5" + at least 1" to lengthenLength (BOC): 29"1/4 lined [[SPOILER]] ISAIA Napoli Sportscoat...
Of course not.Thank you
UK or US?
That price is already ridiculously low, but a Bloomies card may help.
A bunch of stuff on eBay-prices much more favorable to SFers.
My stuff have sizes
Didn't look
I know a few of the staff members of both Isaia and the sample sale, as a whole, so it is always a rather pleasant experience. And to answer your question directly, I usually peruse on my own, as I am familiar with both Eidos and isaia. I didn't need assistance, except my wife's approval on color choices.
Ok, as someone who goes to each of these, I can say there wasn't as much Eidos as there typically is. With that said, there were some very nice pieces there. My only bone of contention is that most of the items I like have functional cuffs. Eidos prices are pretty good, comparable to Bloomies "fire sale" There is a bunch of Isaia stuff.
I'll try to be kind