or Connect

Posts by gyasih

Specially made for A Fine Pair of Shoes, made by Alfred SargentLinkhttp://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sale-price-desc/products/piccadilly-suede-semi-brogues
Picked these up from AFPOS
BN and unworn, fully canvassed and partially lined Chest 22.25" (underarm to underarm) Shoulder 18.5" (seam-to-seam, across the back) Sleeve 25" (+1" lengthen) Length 30.5" (from bottom of collar)
Didn't catch that!! Thanks.
can you guys help me with this thanks?
Just send me the 40L stuff
Missed the SCs that I wanted
No hangar included, noAsking $550 Beige and Creme Check 90% Wool, 8% Cashmere, 2% Elastin Winter Seersucker Sailor Model. Two button and dual ventsChest: ~21Shoulder: 18.25"Sleeve: 25.5" + at least 1" to lengthenLength (BOC): 29"1/4 lined [[SPOILER]] Asking $700 Check SC 95% Cashmere 5% Silk. Two button and dual vents-in picture rollChest: ~21Shoulder: 18.25"Sleeve: 25.5" + at least 1" to lengthenLength (BOC): 30"1/4 lined
Kopped these from the sale
Hi gents selling this lot of ties-all are in excellent condition, except issues noted below. All are 100% silk, except for the BB Makers (70% Wool & 30% Silk) Charvet-a little flat and a run (pictured) Pink Turnbull and Asser-it has several gradations of pink. I am unsure if this was intentional or not, but I purchased it that way from their shop.