or Connect

Posts by gyasih

Thank you
I love this tie
Selling BNWT Brunello Cucinelli Crew Neck Sweater-54 (L) and PT01 Lamsbwool Trousers Sweater-$450 Trousers are charcoal and gray plaid, finished hem (from factory and hem guard). Pants-$199 Inseam 33.25" 1.25" cuff Leg Opening 8" Waist 36.0" (+1.5" to increase waist) Rise 10.25"
Please let me know what you have. I prefer full canvassed, but will look at a high quality half-canvassed. I am mainly looking for solid blue and gray, but will take muted checks, stripes. Thanks
Don't wear them
Good job, Andy.
I am selling a pair of Pre-owned Dark Oak and Canvas Brooksville made by Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Purple Label Size 10.5/11d 888 Last Box (non-original) Dust bags Polishing cloth Shoe Trees are not included!!! Anyone who has purchased shoes from me know how well I maintain my stuff.
Thank you@razl
This is a staple suit, that a man needs in his wardrobe. This suit is in excellent, used condition. Fully Canvassed, made by Martin Greenfield. Please see measurements below. The jacket is listed as three-button, but is more of a three roll two, dual vent. This is a heavier twill material. Missing the larger tag in the middle of the jacket. Chest 20.5 (underarm to underarm) Shoulder 17.75" (seam-to-seam, across the back) Sleeve 26" (Functional cuff buttons) Length...
Shame, great suit!