or Connect

Posts by MoosicPa

Excellent, can't wait to see the pics! Was considering this make-up myself, but couldn't decide between nightshade or Black shell.
Thank you @JSO1, great looking black crup Galway. I am considering an Albion boot in black crup next year.
Thank you @youtubs ordered through Leather Soul.
An early delivery, just in time for Christmas! EG Galways in Navy Crup/Navy Utah on the 202 last with B1soles..... you will notice that the cap toe is not the faux cap toe, but an actual extra piece of leather attached to the boot...
An early delivery, just in time for Christmas! I placed the order for these boots back in August, and expected them around February, but was surprised when I got the email on Tuesday that they were in.... Galway in Navy Crup/Navy Utah on the 202 last with B1soles..... you will notice that the cap toe is not the faux cap toe, but an actual extra piece of leather attached to the boot... My current Crup Galway boot collection...
An early delivery, just in time for Christmas! I placed the order for these boots back in August, and expected them around February, but was surprised when I got the email on Tuesday that they were in.... Galway in Navy Crup/Navy Utah on the 202 last with B1soles..... you will notice that the cap toe is not the faux cap toe, but an actual extra piece of leather attached to the boot... My current Crup Galway boot collection...
Hope it's better than the first one....
EG Galway cognac shell/dark brown Utah calf....
Recent pick-up EG Galway in cognac crup/dark brown Utah calf...
My recent pick-up.... EG Galway in cognac crup/dark brown Utah calf on the 202 last with dainite sole.....