or Connect

Posts by MoosicPa

The Leffot 3rd anniversary navy crup Westminster double monks.
Very nice! I love nightshade!
@Cleav are they nightshade or burgundy?
See I knew this was the proper place to receive an unbiased, common sense opinion on this matter!!
So let me ask, is it crazy to buy a second pair of the same shoe? Admittedly it is an EG limited edition in crup.... Have I gone completely crazy or am I behaving as a rational shoe guy?
MTO 1786 Russian Leather briefcase from Cleverley arrived today... I am very happy with this piece... a nice slim profile... a group photo with my other Russian Leather briefcases....
MTO 1786 Russian Leather briefcase from Cleverley arrived today... I am very happy with this piece... a nice slim profile... a group photo with my other Russian Leather briefcases....
@sdfzs this was the original issue. I haven't worn them since their return because they're not the same shoes I ordered. Originally they had a reddish hue and shiny toe, they came back a dull brown shoe. Not the shoe I ordered, I have relegated them to the back of my closet not to be thought about.The unfortunate thing about it is it has ruined a relationship with the retailer also.
No, St. C's does not use the 1786 Russian Reindeer leather. At this time only Cleverley has a supply to the recovered leather. St. C's is an imitation stamped calf leather make to resemble the Russian stuff.
The Burnt Pine is a nice looking leather, I would say appropriate for Spring/Summer and Fall..... I have a pair of Galwats in Burnt Pine/khaki and have no issue wearing through the Fall.