or Connect

Posts by MoosicPa

@JS01 very sharp!
Getting close to Fall, thought I would try out my Zug Haweswater's today...
Yes you are correct 8 Galway, 7 Shannon and 1 pair each of Nevis, Alderly and St. James.
Yes it seems to have gotten out of control some what. I didn't realize I have that many pair of EG boots.... oh well, it could be worse.... I could have NO EG boots...
Decided to start organizing my boots for the Fall, as this is the last weekend of Summer! I started with my EG boots and was surprised at how many I actually had collected.. didn't realize how out of control it has gotten...
Decided to start organizing my boots for the Fall, as this is the last weekend of Summer! I started with my EG boots and was surprised at how many I actually had collected.. didn't realize how out of control it has gotten...
Tough question @Bespoken, based purely on aesthetics I think I like the Leffot make-up best. I think the burgundy Utah is light enough to get a nice contract with the darker shell. Though I think they are both a great make-up.
As you requested JR, the Leffot Summer Galway, burgundy shell/burgundy Utah calf, on the 82 last and B1 sole and the GF Welted Galway make-up in burgundy shell/dark brown Utah calf on the 202 last and B1 sole:they both share the shell pull-tab...the Leffot version came with the steel toe tap...
Received my GF shell Galways today... Burgundy shell/Utah Brown on the 202 last and B1 sole.... Thanks Steve!
Received my GF shell Galways today... Burgundy shell/Utah Brown on the 202 last and B1 sole....