or Connect

Posts by MoosicPa

Yes I agree, the JLP boots are great! Just hope the new management at JLP keeps them around.
Owning both JLP and St. C's, I would agree that JLP uses a better quality leather, and is finished to a higher degree. However, I would also note that I have only paid full price for 2 pairs of my St. C.'s. They are discounted a lot by retailers if you keep your eyes open.That being said, here are my St. C 541 and JLP William II's. I would note that the shaft of the William II's is unlined, while the St. C boot is fully lined.
Some double buckle boots for your consideration. St. Crispins 541 and JLP William II's.......
Congrats, nice pick-up!
It is verrry tempting....
I bought it in 2013, I really enjoy wearing it especially in the Summer during the hot weather. With the rubber band, it is so light I forget I'm wearing it.
Thanks dddress, I don't know about a repeater or perpetual, but maybe a gold Calatrava?
Also from Leatherfoots Flash sale..... Thanks Arne... The St. C.'s 105 longwing in a chocolate brown/black color, on the classic last... a little gift from Arne...
Also from Leatherfoots Flash sale..... Thanks Arne... The St. C.'s 105 longwing in a chocolate brown/black color, on the classic last... a little gift from Arne...
In St. C speak they are CRU602. I would classify them as light brown.