or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

I understand shipping costs the seller, but both recent leather jackets I've bought have had free shipping.. When it comes down to it, I'm probably paying for the cost of shipping in the price of the jacket. Still it's a bit of an eye opener to click "buy" for the Gustin jacket, only to see that $35 shipping charge come up.. @justinkapur - hilarious! Could you wear it home?
I'd been circling that one. But I have a ton of outwear bought/on the way.. Are you planning on leaving the collar as is, or propping it up? I can't tell if the collar is too big to prop up..
^ thanks guys - ordered. Forgot about the tailoring credit which was a nice added bonus. edit - apparently people on here REALLY like Rota..
Done on the A1. Working on the Rota.. Think it will look good with boots. I mean it would look great with Vass boots, but I'm not there. Not even close...
Those are incredible man.
^ some freakin' fine Rolexes up in this piece..
^ I got the same in 33 straight. My first Gustin chino. Actually a bit big on me Awesome fabric. Almost a "linen" crispy feel to it, but much heavier..
- Rota Brown Herringbone still available in my size.. somebody talk me off the cliff or just push me over..
I actually think they look better in real life, i.e. actually being worn. Nice.
@Epaulet - by the way, big props for always being a pleasure to work with, and always addressing everyone's questions/concerns/critique with a friendly and grateful attitude. Never making anyone feel that a question is too redundant or "stupid". Other vendors (who shall not be named) could really learn a lot from you in terms of interacting with their SF client base. Well done and thanks again