or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

I have a few Balthazar models from Bloomies, and I concur about the shape of the lapels. They appear to be similar to more 'mainstream' suit labels (for lack of a better description)
that club is gorgeous RogerP, I had the automatic version in my cart for about 5 minutes.. While it doesn't necessarily break the bank at $2400-2500 or so, I don't really need another watch right now, so I can't justify laying down that kind of dough. But it's damn tempting..
Speaking of Nomos, they just landed on Massdrop if anyone's interested. Club model. gorgeous watch. I prefer the lugs on it over their other offerings.. If you wanted a Nomos Club at a bit of a discount..
^ Awesome. I love that lapel shape and the 3r2 is killer. Fit pics when it comes please.
first one to post pics of the new leather jacket will win this forum for the next week. Just sayin'
The Heavy Indigo T is definitely a bit trimmer than the slub offerings. Curious as to how much shrinkage happens after a wash. Sleeves seems a bit short so I'm hoping nothing crazy shrink-wise
Big Congrats, Mimo. Looks great!
Awesome heads up my man. Got this today at Tyson's. Been on my radar for some time but at this price I'd be stupid not to grab this. Last one in my size too.FYI - 54R tenero. I wear a 52R in Tipo, Balthazar, NMWA.R
@mimo - yeah yeah yeah. Where is it already?!