or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

A great jacket - I'd nab it but have too much outerwear as is. Great piece and a killer price for whomever grabs this.
Raining here so why not an Eidos raincoat? I have too many navy outerwear pieces but couldn't resist..
Saks only. None of the Bloomies here carry.
I have 3 NMWA Eidos suits and I can see your point.. I hope they stand the test of time, but I admit the cut/look is very distinct..
Ahh - it's a great coat. I got it last year when Saks was having a crazy sale - It's very slim FYI and I had to have the tailor loosen up the lower parts of the sleeves a bit. I took my usual suit size but not sure I could fit a suit comfortable underneath. Very soft and luxurious though.
Nice! So much win. I'm looking into a lightweight Rota as well..
which one are you referring? Are you talking about the blue overcoat in wool/silk/cashmere they have online?
^ +1, at Saks I saw "Tenero" on the 3r2 models' tags as well. This was last winter FWIW..
Same here. My wife loves her DJ, and she went with the oyster.Some AD's have a generous exchange policy about gifts - if you explain to them, that your wife my prefer the other style bracelet instead, they often understand and would let you exchange it, the watch has to be unworn of course. It's usually reserved for special occasions and not just 'change of heart'
@P. Bateman awesome watch. If you can afford it then go and get some already.