or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Not sure if this is the right place but - Guys - leaning towards kopping these. What are your thoughts? Too dressy to be casually worn, and to casual to be worn with suits/formally? Appreciate your opinions as always. Gonna crosspost in some of the other boot/carmina threads for opinions.. R from Skoak website:
Guys - leaning towards kopping these. What are your thoughts? Too dressy to be casually worn, and to casual to be worn with suits/formally? Appreciate your opinions as always. Gonna crosspost in some of the other boot/carmina threads for opinions.. R from Skoak website:
I think a rubber sole. Dainite for example would go well with scotch grain..
Touching on what Frilly posted a few days ago - Patek decreasing by 7%, Panerai by 5%, Sinn and Dornbleuth as well. WOW. All due respect to what's going on around the world, but it might actually be a buyer's market again soon. So to speak..
Yes please!
Great pickup, Mimo!
Late to the party. Congrats Dino ! Looks great on you
Beautiful pens, guys. Knowing nothing about pens, I of course Googled them. WOW R
Killer price, my friend. Outstanding glasses. If I didn't have 2 pairs already I'd kop in a heartbeat. Hope they find a good home
Nope, no flaws at all. Shirts are great, I'm just having some sizing issues on my end so looking into getting some advice from the experts..