or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

GRP A1 came in today and the size was perfect. I didn't want a loose outerwear piece and this fits like a trim yet substantial sweater. Perfect But the real eye-opener was the Rota pant. Everyone who kept telling me how awesome they were/are - thank you, you all were spot on (@TtownMD) Bad news is that now I'm going to have donate all my other pants. Worse news is now I also know my Rota size. le sigh thanks NMWA for the speedy delivery, and thanks SF, for the evil...
Debating on an Eidos Rain jacket from Bloomies. Either the Navy one or the Beige one (with Raglan shoulders..). I'm partial to blue but the lighter colored beige might be good for spring.. Thoughts please? Navy: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-raincoat?ID=1605003&CategoryID=3864#fn=spp%3D18 Beige: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-beige-raglan-sleeve-raincoat-100-bloomingdales-exclusive?ID=1572802&CategoryID=3864#fn=spp%3D6 2 of Marc's...
@no frills - so that new Daytona.....
Gorgeous Daytona
I think this looks pretty damn good..HA. That would have done it for me too..
@Epaulet - my friend rocks the same AP Chrono - a truly awesome watch.
Frilly - I was reminded of how baller you are, when I realized I understood no more than 5 or so words from your last post.
Thanks Belli - I'm no coffee expert by any means, but it's always great to find new ways to make better coffee.. I'm going to look into the aero press. I've been doing the pour-over method and Bodum french press, so this will be interesting to see if I can tell the difference.
Interesting. I know a lot of people like bronze for the exact reason that it patinas so dramatically and uniquely. Strange IMO to have a bronze case that would not have this inherent property..
I understand shipping costs the seller, but both recent leather jackets I've bought have had free shipping.. When it comes down to it, I'm probably paying for the cost of shipping in the price of the jacket. Still it's a bit of an eye opener to click "buy" for the Gustin jacket, only to see that $35 shipping charge come up.. @justinkapur - hilarious! Could you wear it home?