or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Hi @Newcomer @Keith T Generally speaking special editions and limited editions don't usually sway me one way or another. Unless there is overly garish branding itself on the case (JLC Rossi, older IWC Top Gun off the top of my head). In this case I'm not sure I see why there is so much disdain. True, the main aspect of these partnerships is in the end to marketing/ recognition, but I don't see anything wrong with also partnering and aiding a good cause while you're at it....
Stitchy you are exhibiting many of the signs and symptoms of imminent koppage. I wish you well in your illness R
Congrats, RP. That Seiko is really awesome. Love the color scheme
second the AP vote.
Congrats DS - 104?
RogerP - That Omega...
Mimo - glad to see you're okay buddy. That's a helluva spill! I gotta say I've never been a fan of bronze. It's also crazy what some owners do to get that false patina on the bronze (pass the ketchup?) Exhibit A - saw the new Mark at our Omega boutique in DC - nice but not my cup of tea. lumalik - congrats. More pics please DS - Can't wait to see the new grab
The new 9300 speedy is rated to 100m. I'm sure this would cover almost all your bases. Although as one member pointed out a while ago it also matters what kind of activity you are doing. Is there a lot of impact or pressure involved? If so you may actually need a true 'diver' I really wanted to like/love the Omega Goodplanet. When I saw it in person I was fairly disappointed. I do like the black version more I think. My brother has the new Exp and I think that watch...
Get it stitchy. Get it..
Congrats Frills. The new SD look awesome. I also really like what you did with the Hulk - never seen that strap combo before and I'm sure your wife wears it extremely well R