or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

I'm no fan of Hublot - Curious though, if this guy was indeed wearing an AP, would you still have considered him douchey after talking to him?
Congrats DLJr. Great looking pair. Sounds like a great opportunity. 35 off Omega is pretty good these days with their new discount policy!
Guys. I'm not a spammer but saw this on slickeals. Entered promo code and This Zenith is now $1879 (from $5000) http://www.ashford.com/us/cart/cart.jsp?_requestid=298889 If someone has 2k to burn... R
This.
Sigh, late to the party. Lots of great posts today! TC - I may in the minority with you, but I love those RG pieces on the brown straps. The gold case and brown strap just does it for me. Although I think the Nautilus and AP's have some of the best bracelets in the world, I'm not a gold bracelet guy. It's too much. Steel bracelets? Sure. Gold bracelets - I think for the most part they look a little tacky and aren't worth the money most of the times.
DDD - your collection is ridonkulous. I agree with stitches - Let's see it in its entirety please? I've heard the Aquanaut and Nautilus are some of the most comfortable sports watches ever. And I really believe it! R
That GP is money honey. I think the case:lugs are perfect. Never handled one, but doubt I will be disappointed when I do..
+1
congrats MG - beautiful watch and looks great on you
2 watch weekend Most of the week was this though: Switching it up to this today