or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

one of my favorite GO's. I many times wondered if I should've chosen this over my current JLC Master Control..
Nuke - I have to disagree with you, I don't think the new JLC Geo would be at all redundant for you. GET IT. Seriously, I think the steel version would make a nice more-casual model. GET IT. It looks awesome.. GET IT.
Academe - completely agree. Obviously I think an inherent design in the world timers.. I may just need to suck it up because I really do they look pretty great.
I've always liked GP and think the World timer you've shown is very cool, but for me the hands seem a bit short..
Great video for all the NOMOS fans.. Makes me want to buy one someday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwpP_s8LV_Y#t=56
I'm very curious to see how fashion houses like LV, RL, Hermes and Zegna are doing in the watch world. Some of their pieces don't look too bad but I can't think of any reason to buy one for the same cost as an Omega IWC or even JLC. I've never seen one in the wild either. Seems like a costly venture and I wonder how their return is so far. Anyone have an idea?
Congrats, MZ. Very elegant Cartier
Great pic Frills. All very different right down to the materials even! Great to see them all getting along for a sweet photo op
Kop that. Big PiKop ps - try setting the date and the time. Then wind it all the way. It's a hoot.
I also like the idea of Rolex as sports/sports casual watches and not as dressier watches. I think they are the product of their own marketing. Then again, I don't really have the numbers to see how well their dressier models sell. Maybe there's a huge market, but back here on the states, a Rolex dress watch is uber rare. Though the Cellini's are nice enough, IMO they're not nice enough to beat out their competition which is really something in that price bracket.. wait,...