or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Haha Actually I really love the Rota button fly. It's so damn smooth. I agree it's not as convenient as a zipper though
^ the Rota button fly - it has to be buttoned to be believed...
late to congratulate you, @jbarwick. Fantastic, my man
^ Congrats, great to hear how much you love it and why. That's what this forum is about after all - POR- ah.. I mean APPRECIATION
@Medoc - if it makes you feel better the Grey Silks weren't that great (for me). Had three pairs, returned or sold or donated them. I'm sure some/many here love them, but as Devastitis pointed out they're not for everyone. They're very comfortable sure, but they drape kinda funny by the ankles, too soft and they don't hold a cuff very well IMO. There are a some great grey offerings by Gustin that I'd much rather have. My point is, don't feel that bad. All this advice is...
Eidos and Eidos today!
@justinkapur - always love your style pics but I must say I'm always equally drawn to your watches. I like the bold strap choice on that PAM, my man.
Yeah I wasn't trying to dispel or support the OP's statement, but since we were talking about shrinkage thought I'd give my own experience,variance etc..
^ I do a warm soak in the bathtub and air dry. I get 1" shrink almost every time.. (12+ pairs at least like this..)
that freaking EB brown Balmoral boot on sale is unfortunately in my size..