or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Whoah - can't believe the #8 boots are still for sale? I already have them and paid much much more..
@forsan - I got the same tux last year. I didn't need one but couldn't resist the end of season sale. It's killer. Too bad I never wear tuxedos..
an amazing coat. If I didn't already have this in Grey..
^ I wouldn't let the military credentials hold you back. There are plenty of other companies that make robust/tool/dive/ watches who also use precious metals. Indeed most fans of Panerai don't just buy for the military pedigree. And although it is historically very cool, let's be honest -these days Panerai doesn't seem synonymous with any current military outfit unless you're the Expendables. I'm a big Panerai fan and I think their gold offerings are nice IF that's what...
Looking good, Tricky. I normally wear a 52r in most Eidos except the Tenero which I have to size up to 54.
^ Money, RogerP. Are those Oscar last? Forgive me if I've asked and you've answered before..
^ agreed about the logo. Vast majority of their stuff carries no obvious label on the outside, not sure why they chose a briefcase to have it.
^ Cool Sub!
^ I've always liked that GO and think you wear it well. I think I would prefer the white dialed version though.
@NickPollica - well done on taking the high road. Back to regular programming..