or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Black, or dark brown? I'm not too knowledgeable on what makes a boot exactly a dress boot. I figured a lower profile sole and last as well. For example the Carmina Oscar last may be a bit too rounded? I think the EG 82 last would be a great shape, or the Vass F last..
Alright guys I'm soliciting some advice please. I'd like to get some dress boots in the near future - to wear with suits. I have some carmina black jumpers that are borderline dressy enough. I don't really like anything super chiseled or squared off but hoping for some great suggestions from you guys. I have a pair of Galways in DOAK, but need something darker and more conservative to wear with dark suits.. I like the GG Canterbury, the Carmina Balmoral boot on the...
I found it TTS. i.e. i wear a 52R in the Tipo/NMWA/Balthazar and took a 52R in the raincoat. Alas I didn't keep it because it wasn't quite what I was looking for. Got the navy one instead and have been pretty happy with it..
^ looks good, but I like the sketch on the iPad even more!
^ So glad we're not the same size. ps - @Skoaktiebolaget - boot addiction is starting to rear its ugly head again. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
@Mr. Moo - I also have a soft spot for GP. I've heard nothing but great things from owners and although we don't see much of them here, every time one shows up I find myself really really liking them. I think Belli has a very cool one too. Congrats on something we don't often get the pleasure of seeing round here!
Whoah - can't believe the #8 boots are still for sale? I already have them and paid much much more..
@forsan - I got the same tux last year. I didn't need one but couldn't resist the end of season sale. It's killer. Too bad I never wear tuxedos..
an amazing coat. If I didn't already have this in Grey..
^ I wouldn't let the military credentials hold you back. There are plenty of other companies that make robust/tool/dive/ watches who also use precious metals. Indeed most fans of Panerai don't just buy for the military pedigree. And although it is historically very cool, let's be honest -these days Panerai doesn't seem synonymous with any current military outfit unless you're the Expendables. I'm a big Panerai fan and I think their gold offerings are nice IF that's what...