or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

so good my man.. on my computer looks very much grey - do you find that the case?
@Murlsquirl - pics please. I waited too long and my size was long gone. I want to see/know that it's as awesome as I thought it would be.
the newer style two pocket shirt with less pronounced scoops - in heavy weight flannels. Solids too
I think it's a handsome enough watch and would consider getting this watch for my wife and this is not a knock on size preferences at all.. She just really loves my IWCs and has always wanted one for herself, and I think she would appreciate this model.
This just shattered my world.
awesome watch and awesome jacket. How do you like the cafe racer?
Another huge shout out for the Monitaly Mountain Parka. Such an amazing piece for this stupid wet and cold winter on the east coast. NMWA was great as always in answering questions about details and sizing, but unfortunately they didn't have my size so I had to kop from elsewhere. If they do carry your size I would highly urge you to jump all over it - you will not be sorry.
Nice pickup man. Been sold out in 52R since around Black Friday. Looks like a great jacket. I wish I picked it up earlier.
aargh! 1/2 size to big otherwise instakop.
great to know Mike. My wife is going to look at me funny when I start doing pushups and bench presses in it, but whatever it takes