or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

This makes me happy. Because they look awesome and I ordered mine last week. Thanks for posting shots "in the wild" [[SPOILER]]
First Viberg for me (Service Boots of course).. I'm very happy with them as a casual boot. Extremely sturdy and substantial feeling.
PSA - GG Canterbury's on Sale and 10 and 10.5 left!
^ looks good to me. I know it's snug/fitted but a larger size would have the sleeves too long. How's the chest feel? The leather will stretch/give a bit making it more comfortable after several wears..
You want it bud. Double zipper is so good on this one (one of my requirements on outerwear TBH) and the leather is phenomenal. I know you and I have 'other' leather jackets but this would be a nice change up. Trust me
I was wondering if I ordered this in the Budapest last would that make the boot much more "casual" as opposed to some of the sleeker lasts? I have an F last now and love it, but wanted something even more akin to a country boot if you will..
^4th one down is me! here are some in crappy lighting. Weather's getting colder so it's coming out soon enough
@Epaulet - helluva backdrop, Mike.
^ I went L. I followed the sizing guide and went by my usual chest size. It's snug but it has loosened up. I love the feel of it. It makes a nice leathery creak when you move around. It's quite awesome.
^ me too. Just such a great coat/jacket. Fitted but comfortable and substantial. Also keeps me warm as hell in the colder months there. Love it. And the whiskey leather is starting to patina a bit..