or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

totally agree. I have a navy FJ coming in from one of the previous preorders, otherwise I'd be all over that..
Thanks everyone for the advice. Fit is actually perfect. Love these. The last makes them much more casual than anything else I have which is what I was looking for
@chanoch - the GO senator is a fine watch. I like that grey PanoLunar but understand your reservations. @Handcuffed - I used to love that Polaris a lot. The price tag seem rather high to me, and my OCD would preclude my getting a watch with Plexi as I couldn't bear the scratches even though I know they could be buffed out regularly..
@tricky - DB looks great man. I see what you guys are talking re the button but I think it's your stance..
I love that GO pano in that white/silver color. I thought there was a 42mm version as well but I might be mistaken.
^ that would be awesome and the best case scenario. I've read comparisons to the Barrie last with ppl recommending sizing 1/2 down versus sizing 1 down. I've also read one poster saying he wears the same in both Barrie and Trickers stow. I'm unfamiliar with this last but just went ahead and bought them. Hopefully worst case scenario Is that they're a little big but not so much that I can't work with it
Never mind. The seller emailed me again and said it's indeed a UK 10. Since I'm an Alden Barrie 10, the research here on SF suggests these will be a 1/2 size too big for me unfortunately..
Hi guys - Here's the link.. There are a few photos where you can see some numbers on the inside of the shaft and of course on the box.. I'm thinking it's UK sizing like you guys said but was hoping to run it by the experts, as the seller has a "no-return" policy. I did ask him, and he said "US 10".. But I'm having doubts.. Thanks again for any...
Hi Zippy - thanks for the reply. The seller says it's indeed a US 10, which I also questioned at first but then thought because it was a collab, that this might be differing with respect to sizing. (similar to how C&J listed their boots in US sizes for Barneys a while back..)
Hi guys Im asking for some sizing advice please. Looking at getting my first Tricker's boot and am a bit enamored with one: Trickers X Junya Watanabe. it's listed as a US 10. Anyone own these? Just curious if a Tricker's 10 is TTS as I've heard they run large..? Thanks for any help.. From the net: