or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

I highly echo @Dino944 sentiments. I wouldn't buy something I didn't love just because of the discount. It's still a decent chunk of change you could use towards something you TRULY want. Sure a new watch at a great discount will be fun in the short term but over time I think you might regret it. Save for what you want would be my advice.. That being said, flipping it at that point down the line - you may actually break even or come out a little ahead if you're truly...
You know it's a good day when your biggest decision is which pair to wear to Disney on Ice
Went with wool cav twill and charcoal flannel. Was debating on wool rivets vs wool trousers but the 20% off on the rivets was the tiebreaker I'm trying to envision the difference between a flannel charcoal rivet with no outseam taping and a walt trouser in a similar fabric @Epaulet
^ Congrats @TheWraith. Classic always kills.
Awesome boots man. If they were my size, this would be insta-kop for me!
^ you've got to consider @TtownMD in that group of enablers as well!
A couple weeks ago, got some great advice on a dress boot. Skoak was having a sale and for once I wasn't late. Thanks again fellas for the great suggestions. GG Canterbury.
Wow, Skoak does it again. Super fast "standard" international delivery. Arrived this morning. Thanks guys for the great service and awesome boots. (a little x posting too of course). They're exactly what I was looking for in a dress boot. GG Canterbury..
^ Nice. Is that the natural or grey ? My first Vibergs came a few weeks ago too.. X post from the Boots thread.
PSA - you need to block @RogerP if you want to have any hope of saving for your kids' tuitions. J/K of course my man. Killing it as always. Btw, for the dress boot decision - went with the GG Canterbury on the 06 last currently at Skoak. R