or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

"Casual" business dinner later - figure I should lose the divers for one night. Happy Hump day
+1. Nothing more to say, NS
Gotta admit that was kinda funny.
ahh. Dat Snowflake Lovin' the JLC, Zenith and Patek - all glorious Non Rollie here
Man @no frills - you are on a tear! I know it's for your friend but congrats in order.
Found out about Gustin a few months ago. Since then I have backed 4 jeans, most recently the grey silks. I only have one in my possession the Cone Bluexblack which I must admit are pretty damn nice. Also got the natural classic belt and am waiting for their black plaid shirt to come back. So basically yeah - I'm in trouble.
@Newcomer - Im liking that FPJ more and more every time you post about it. I was wondering about the case - how it almost looked gunmetal. Interesting they used tantalum. I actually like it a lot. Hodinkee did a nice review of it, as well as the VC @CHRK33mentioned above (although I too would pine for the 1921) http://www.hodinkee.com/features/three-on-three-manual-dress-watch
Nooooooo. Not the fade. I actually don't mind the blue dial with green writing. But the fade is too much. That being said I'm going with @no frills and wait to see it in person.
@zippy - what a coincidence, I was just thinking about this watch this morning and thinking if I should try and source one! Great looking watch. Probably brings a tear to the eyes of the IWC purists (if there are any left..) Can you post some more pics of it when you get a chance? @Betelgeuse - nice sticks!
Congrats, A - any hints?