or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Love the Exp II - my brother got the Polar a few years ago. I wasn't a big Rolex guy until I personally handled his watch and felt the quality oozing from the case/bracelet. I've been a convert ever since R
nice boot, nice jeans. working it all levels, bootspellI have the AE Daltons in grey. Thought they'd be cool, but they've sat on the shelf for the last year.. I like the color so I'll probably keep them.
Congrats, ID. well done!
@marvin100 - I like that Inge. Would love to see more of it too. I like the panda-esque colors @no frills - Congrats, buddy! I'm congratulating you in advance for what seems to be a given any day now. You've been 'eye'-ing that watch for months and I'm actually very impressed you've lasted this long. Can't wait to see more wrist pics.
LOL! well played, sir! I have no defense for my unexplainable affection for the DSSD and my other horological monstrosities but I appreciate the love here nonetheless!
Thanks guys Again I'm probably weird but I kind of like that Patek Pilot Travel Time.. I mean I don't love it like I love Frilly's collection, but if I was gifted one, I would be a happy camper for sure..
Old watch. New photo. And yes, even though this is SF, those are camo shorts I have on at home.
Congrats, Id - penchant for Blue? Great collection.
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy!
Congrats! Our second girl arrives in September. Alas there will be no new watch for some time but I'm more than fine with it. I'll enact the NO Frills "plan" for the next year.