or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

Nice Seiko, T do you mind sending me a link where you got yours please? (PM is cool) Dino - well said about the good guy/bad guys in watches, although it's an interesting and insightful view proposed by B in the first place. I would agree with you though. It's a free market, we buy what we want not what we're forced to, so by rational we choose what watch is right for us - good, bad and sometimes (often times) ugly.
@Belligero no argument about Richemont but don't forget brands like AP and even GP do it too. Mermaid Mission? (which I actually find interesting)
Man I should've paid more attention in English class...
JLC made MORE than one Batman Reverso ( though I love both JLC and Batman to death)
Hi @Newcomer @Keith T Generally speaking special editions and limited editions don't usually sway me one way or another. Unless there is overly garish branding itself on the case (JLC Rossi, older IWC Top Gun off the top of my head). In this case I'm not sure I see why there is so much disdain. True, the main aspect of these partnerships is in the end to marketing/ recognition, but I don't see anything wrong with also partnering and aiding a good cause while you're at it....
Stitchy you are exhibiting many of the signs and symptoms of imminent koppage. I wish you well in your illness R
Congrats, RP. That Seiko is really awesome. Love the color scheme
second the AP vote.
Congrats DS - 104?
RogerP - That Omega...