or Connect

Posts by rnguy001

^ love it man.
^ TTS - same as my Eidos suit size.. wears like a coat should. Not super slim, and not overly loose in my case either..
forgive the crappy lighting and pics but Eidos stuff just arrived and wanted to share. Field jacket in Japanese cotton sateen. If I'm not mistaken, @NickPollica, the new Eidos military style jacket is made in this? Anyways it's awesome. Exactly what I wanted. Slightly stiff with a little sheen. Almost looks waxed from afar. Very comfortable and crisp. I agree with Greg - the FJ seems a little trimmer than my other one so I'm glad I went with the 52R on this one (my usual...
^ thanks Greg. Coat looks awesome. Also awesome - both my Eidos jackets shipped today. #humblebrag.
can we get an iPhone -mirror selfie teaser pic of the donegal field jacket please?
Indys in their natural environment.
GreyxBlack (with stretch). Insanely awesome and comfortable. So many of the grey offerings from G are really on point.
@MoosicPa - unreal. At first I was like oh he has like 8 or 9 pairs of awesome boots, and then quickly realized I was looking at all singles. YOU ARE BALLER.
Amen.
whoever did - my wallet thanks you.