or Connect

Posts by Factor Xll

What does wheeling or fudging mean? And also I would like to update my preference to oxblood only. Will not be doing the brown grain as a backup.
Just posted on the survey. Prefer oxblood, but will settle for brown grain.
any advice on sizing for the EC? I am a 9EEE on the park ave and mctavish. Might need a 9.5EEE? I have a really wide foot
Can we have a post with all the sample leather options with pictures for the EC GMTO?
More Pictures on the boots please!
Just got a pair, not sure how I am gonna wear them yet. Maybe with some jeans. How about some shorts?
So these are pretty much Brixton clones with a natural sole. Is there ever a "need" to have two pair of natural cxl boots? I already own the natural cxl indy, but these are calling my name.
Anyone seen these from the shoemart? http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_9_eyelet_wing_tip_boot_natural_chrome_excel/pvc-ald-mxsbd-44625_ald_m_9_eyelet_wing_tip_boot.html Says "carefully chosen French Calfskin". I was under the impression they only use Horween.
I have spoken to Richard and there is still a bit of uncertainty and with the hassle of dealing with oversea returns, I am still waiting for a chance to head up to a retailer (probably NYC).Thank you for the suggestions.
If i knew my tricker's sizing, I would consider it. I've never tried on a pair and don't have access to a retailer.What would a 8.5EEE in the Alden Indy convert to in this make-up?