or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

Tru but I find it more ridiculous to find a parking spot near Mutiny or alternatively spend 9 dollars on Metro.
V nice camoshita selection.
Mutiny never seems to know what it wants to be. Weird mix of stock season to season.
^Difference between making clothing that gets fetishized by despicable people and choosing the fetishes of despicable people for your clothing designs.
Don't try to sidestep the holy wrath of my pedantry
Every fucking year. You file a tax return, sometimes you get a refund, which you can then blow on clothes.   THE MONEY YOU GET BACK IS NOT YOUR "RETURN."
I prefer to tip in cash so the waiter has money for weed tonight.
^Thanks for the fix, and yes, I must've cropped it a touch. Still, the original was underexposed; would love to get a handle on what I'm doing wrong with the meter and/or camera!
Hm, don't know what to say. I take the high slide out (have been shooting 400 speed film on overcast days), set the ASA/ISO, take a reading using the grid (not sphere) b/c I'm taking it from where I'm shooting rather than facing back at the camera from the subject.  Move the dial to reflect the reading, check out the aperture/shutter combinations, select one that makes sense (usually been selecting based on the aperture I want, usually around f8), set the camera, and...
WTB: sick concrete house