or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

Just spin one of these handy doo dads.
Alright you guys; you're referring to "jeans" as "jawnz" again. Jawnz can refer to literally anything. All jeans are jawnz, but not all jawnz are jeans. "Yo did you check out the new Schneider jawnz on NMWA?" makes sense; "You wear khakis but not jawnz?" does not.
 As an owner of the second piece, I'd recommend trying it on if you can. Fit is rather large on that--even boxier than usual for EG.
Hey nerds, that shit's BEEN out; there's spoilers about it on every website that covers culture; and it's based on another series with the same plot (different details); get the hell over it.   NO SALES INFO HERE
There's a more complicated conversation to be had re: the meaning behind "heritage" marketing. We're mostly very comfortable with it in the USA, because to most people retro Americana = positive vibes man. But obviously the past was not a better time for everybody, and the desire for a simpler/better time is naive and sometimes dangerous. Likewise the domestic manufacturing movement in the US; the current iteration sees itself as an appeal to quality and maybe fair wages,...
"The Kooples" sounds like a band that would've opened for the Arctic Monkeys in 2007.
What year was that? The line I live on has been essentially closed on weekends for a couple years. Good luck if you're a tourist who books a hotel in Maryland and plans to Metro downtown to sightsee. Plus it's quite expensive. Most riders are insulated from the cost by employer subsidies for public transit, which are good b/c that means more riders and more revenue for the system, but bad b/c riders often don't realize how much they're paying for poor service.   Years of...
Did not know that FBT sorta stands for Fun Boy Three, bc the shoes were inspired by Terry Hall's moccs:  
Really I was just complaining about parking.