or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

How's the rubberized aviator fit? I'm an XL in Ervell usually but occasionally L
Thanks bros. yeah it's the extended shoulder that's making me feel like I'm wearing football pads. A shame because otherwise it's a really cool jacket.
Louche or Lurch?   I just got a new (to me) sportcoat and I almost love it--the fabric; the button stance; the balance of the cut; the fit; it may not need any alterations in the waist, back, or sleeves--but the shoulders are freaking me out. It's a 52R (my usual size) from an Italian line with a tag that seems relatively recent.   Is this just a different cut than I've been buying recently (I mostly own Black Fleece and no-structure stuff like Boglioli or Camoshita)?...
Happens to me a lot. That guy is a True Stye Icon
Hard to say without knowing how it fits. Looks OK. Epaulets are a little clutter-y
Which is weird because Jun himself is not a small guy. Daiki Suzuki and his bro who designs ts(s) are likewise pretty big dudes. Of course EG makes a reasonable XL
I legitimately want to hear more opinions about the bro-ification of fashion
Responding to Kanye's work is complicated because he's pre-empted criticism by framing himself as an outsider who despite his passion and talent has been repeatedly denied access to fashion design circles. So being knee-jerk critical "how dare he who does he think he is" plays into the real truth that fashion is mostly a closed and not-particularly-diverse world.   And let's be honest 90% (more?) of fashion "criticism" is arbitrary BS--not to say there's no such thing as...
 Man what in the hell are you talking about