or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

This is my match.com description      (stolen joke from @dieworkwear) 
  [[SPOILER]]
Space, ghost, Robinson etc tough acts to follow. [[SPOILER]]
Anyone know if they're going to carry the "big silhouette" tshirt in the US?  
Big question is will the net effect on white vans be positive or negative? White vans are fucking great
Anyone have experience/handled the RTW tailored stuff? Looks nice--typical modern casual Italian Boglioli/LBM type shapes, crazy Piccolo fabrics--but not a lot of info out there. Product shots only--Can't find any decent worn photos. FWIW the prices seem relatively low considering the shirts tend to start in the upper $200s. Not a lot of stockists, though.
Anyone got a line on the AM95 OGs that came out last summer? Need a 11
I mostly take digital photos of my kids now, and I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to master a Bronica medium format, so I don't think I've posted anything here in awhile. Some 35mm from last summer.
Not to say "don't take it to Costco" but there are mailorder development places (at least in the US) that do a better job (of course, at greater cost). I used to just go to Costco or Target but a couple of screwed up rolls from Costco and I decided that wasn't worth it anymore--I don't have any money/living riding on the quality of my scans but I don't like to fret over getting the perfect shot only to have it screwed up in development/scanning.