or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

"Actually" Is the Most Futile, Overused Word on the Internet
Thx--familiar with Warby and dig Ray Bans but lookin for something a little more distinctive if I can find it.                         /snob
Haven't seen my moscot sunglasses in months. Can't bring my self to pay >$200 for sunglasses. Anyone tried Han Kjobenhavn or Sun Buddies?
What if it's, like, some really fancy nylon
GB?
^I think those are the same as Earl's Apparel? They're big. I mean, I know EG's fatigues can be big, but the Earl's I tried on were like snowboard pants big.   If you're a DIY type I could imagine buying a pair and trying to taper them.
Maybe I'm just not in the right industries to use it but in my experience LinkedIn runs on bullshit.
Your fault for using LinkedIn bro
Nonnative at Maas and Stacks--meant to link.   Mikey, olive drab is like my favorite color but nothing inherently wrong with indigo and indigo. One possible rec is vintage. Lots of nice vintage denim jackets on ebay/etsy. Look for levis, wrangler, lee, etc. plus old RL Polo brands. Obv check measurements. Old Levis jackets usually don't leave much allowance--ie a sz 40 jacket will have a 40 inch chest.
FWIW I do actually wear a couple of fisherman's/bucket hats already, so I know how stupid they look and I'm OK with it. This one has a great shape.     Downside is it's >$100