or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

I don't know how I feel about this new policy of "get more than a few posts deep into a discussion and your discussion will be banished to its own lifeless thread"
  I finally found the one I'd been looking for, from fall 2013 I think. It's a little big on me but quite cozy. Also lined so a little noisier than I expected   Got a new tshirt to go with it 
These will almost certainly be more trouble than they're worth. If they're released online you have a (very slim) chance. If not, only people who wait in line will get them.
Most interesting thing in that Barneys recently was the Yeezy stuff. It's pretty weak. The giant Nike store nearby is sorta cool, though, at least from a retail experience perspective.
^Yeah but boring buy / high prices
  Look out, the cool kids are on to Mephisto! 
Half assed proxy request for a pair of gray sk8his in 11
Anyone confirm sizing on the Lemaire jackets? USL = US42? Or USXL=US42?
[[SPOILER]]
 If you're thinking "Why would an EG collab, a drop in the bucket in Vans overall sales, fit differently than normal Vans?" This is your answer. The Vault slips in general run a little big, and Nepenthes has recommended sizing down in the past. This was true for some Syndicate/pro releases as well. It'd be nice if they all fit the same, but they don't. I can only personally confirm sizing down .5 for the old EG slipons. I have REALLY old Marc jacobs slips and if I'd sized...