or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

^I have the olive version. Very thin and lightweight (esp compared to normal EG fatigue shorts), but not transparent.   Two things to note, though--they run pretty big in the waist (with side fasteners unbuttoned, I think the waist on my size L is like 39 inches). And the tag says they're dry clean only, which is sort of a pain for this style of shorts. I might just go ahead and wash mine (I have cotton linen blend shirts I wash), but I haven't yet.
Dig it. Think the jeans would look better left uncuffed.
I need to find myself in more of these
You browse stuff like lubiam, lbm, boglioli, etc.?
IIRC the etymology of "chinos" w/r/t pants is muddy, but that usage seems like something we might regret down the road     Re uniqlo I believe mine are 56s. Try away, they're cheap. The rise is, or at least was, quite low. For me too low to tuck in a shirt if I'm cazshing out biz style
Very randomly:   The word "chinos" seems icky to me     Woah those Ring Jacket cotton trousers @dieworkwear mentioned are fancy/pricy.     My go-to pants other than jeans would be fatigues or fatigue-style pants. EG, Bedwin, Uniqlo Vintage in olive, etc.   That @Parker pic is fantastic but not particularly instructive imo--difficulty to emulate
Obviously you guys have the data but it sounds like a handful of people like the serendipity and everyone else would like it to be more like yoox/grailed--easily filter brands and sizes.   Admittedly, as grailed gets bigger it gets worse. Too many variations on the same brand name, for example, more and more detritus
Wait. Tomorrow what?
Not to excuse Carson Street (web site /ecommerce needs work) but it's a small shop and I think most of the staff is in Europe right now. Likewise re: LA Guys experience with End; I've ordered from them several times and they've been responsive and shipped very fast. Ymmv.