or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

Speaking of concrete (not floors, necessarily), @canstyleace has a neat concrete place                  
My new place
I know 900 sqft isn't THAT small altogether, and I know larger families than mine have made do with the space we have (like, larger families have actually lived in our house). But believe me, the four of us could use more space--and more stuff. We're just going to acquire slowly and judiciously.
Subscribed. Spent the last 6 years living in a 900 sq ft space, paring down furniture and "stuff"--and am likely moving to a 2000+ sq ft space.  Can't wait to junk it up.
The people paying for that watch are not looking for a good value. And people justifying expensive watches as potential heirlooms are, IMO, nearly as delusional.
Bummed I can't seem to get ahold of sock darts for non-reseller pricing. Gonna just get Adidas SL Loops and cry myself to sleep.
The Vis lhamo has buttoned sleeves too. I like mine, even though I realize it's basically the #menswear version of an all-over-anime-print tshirt.
I think I might actually own the one in the picture (I bought it from Mistercrew). It is indeed quite short and pretty slim; fabric is gathered at the waist in the back as well (I forget if it actually has a buckle back, but that's the effect). It is also VERY lightweight. Sizing up not a bad idea. Certainly more interesting than the workaday utility jacket but a different vibe and not as versatile/easy wearing. If I were going to own only one lightweight olive jacket...
Brown really brings out their Steve Madden-i-ness.
Psh that heel stabilizer doesn't even look FUNCTIONAL