Posts by shoreman1782

You like him better for that fact? Or you just don't like the idea of staging such things? If he were taking the photographs crouched next to a campfire staring into the middle distance instead of smiling goofily into the camera, I don't think we would even notice him. Adding that layer of artifice wouldn't make him any more authentic but it might at least signal that he understands how ridiculous he is. Here's a British Vis-dad with similar taste who doesn't look as...
lovebythebuffalo sets the alarm bells ringing because he's very honest about his interest and the contrast between his apparent background and what he likes is so stark. I mean that dude could not be any whiter, and he has "Enjoy the Native American culture" in his profile. Is that a description of himself or an order? The interview doesn't really help, saying "I’ve traveled to New Mexico a lot of times"--everybody hates a tourist--and he has 800 pairs of Nikes, which...
 Chester Bennington is the face of the new McNairy campaign.  In the end, it doesn't even maaaAAaatteeeEEeeEer           For real though they have cheap chelsea boots   
Those Kapital boots look amazing  
I generally agree that it doesn't usually work to try and force EG to fit in a way that it wasn't designed to.   That said, for individual designs and pieces the sizing can be really inconsistent season to season and sometimes within seasons. I trust Daiki and his team but I have to believe some of that is not by design but just a result of fabrics/washes/differences in manufacturing.  So if you like how the highland parka fits a size down? Don't not buy it because it...
Are those tapered? They gotta be tapered...
You will be unsurprised that I actually do this.
 Social Justice Warrior is my whole aesthetic.  Every time someone posts a "remember when SF was about X?" I'm always like THAT'S STILL ME I'M STILL HERE