or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

^Nice.       Nonnative is often great but yeah the NA prices are garbage. I mean I get it.   Those pants are ~$300 from Coverchord.
Some of the conversation about Vetements would make more sense if there was any sort of common understanding of the word "streetwear." 10 years in this forum and I still don't really understand what people mean by it. Or maybe I guess I usually understand what people mean but they use it to mean different things depending on context.   Related: phrasehate for "elevated streetwear."
For some companies there isn't a right direction--damned if they do, damned if they don't.
Really interesting piece.   Taking the Levis example they obviously haven't stayed the same. Even the 501 changed so much over the years. Maybe if you make the right gradual cut adjustments and don't tell your customers they won't notice :)
I haven't seen those in person but those photos are not making a good case for them
These are not justifications. BTW as a skater I'm obliged to rumble with you if we're rolling on the same side of the street.
 *Pictures Fuuma wandering the Appalachian Trail in a Moroccan shirt and headphones*
Those hats look great. I do think it's weird that a handful of people seem to have bought already given the nontraditional size notation and without any sizing advice given...
Cappadonna has two grandkids