or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

Reg Ralf Dry Greycast. Slight bootcut forever!   In those days we bought EG and Spruce/wings and horns based on testimonial alone, almost. Boutique web store product photography was dismal. Spruce/AA/nudie/chucks. Or BoO/APC/Paul Smith
Taco bell: the Uniqlo cashmere sweater of fast food.
Does the liner jacket button into something else? Looks like their take on old McGregor Ramjet jackets, which Daiki has borrowed from before, mostly for WWM.   vtg ramjet
Ahem.
  I prefer my wood bowties raw My collection:  Sorry it's a little messy
Radioshack has an image problem as both radios and shacks have been obsolete for years now
"Hello sir please manage my wealth."
A lot of this leads to the question of "why do we like what we like?" Because the reason a Styleforum reader (or SZ reader or reddit reader, whatever) buys a Rick Owens tshirt (sub literally any SF/tumblr #grail for RO tshirt) is not necessarily the same reason an average Zara shopper is going to buy a tshirt done in a similar style. Customer A has been down with Rick since '02, lives in a brutalist concrete bunker minimally decorated except for exotic fur rugs, always...
I mean I'm mostly reading press releases wtf do I know  
^I believe the uppers are man-made so essentially plastic. That was considered an advantage/selling point when the OGs were out.