or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

+1. Genre synergy is not paramount
APK has nearly 8k posts WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
Mouldering your denim is the latest craze among dedicated denimheads. Forget washing them in the ocean or "cleaning" them in your freezer, the dampest new trend is fun and fungal! Results in a wearable greencast denim that pairs well with decaying zombielike flesh and SLP scarves.
Nice fit. Agree the jeans should be rolled more cleanly or not at all. One more minor thing: FOR THE LAST GODDAMNED TIME "JAWNS" does not mean "JEANS." You could indeed say "Let those jawnz stack fam" but you could also say "That button leather jawn is fire" about your jacket. Disagree. Weathered matte wingtips are perfect here.
  [[SPOILER]]
Need real person fit pics of balloon pants
Bump.
"You know this Chinese place is good. Look at all the Chinese people eating here." - Every white dude
Still bitter I missed the obsidian sock darts. The presto blue or whatever looks worse
I like it but it doesn't get as much wear as I expected when I bought it. The sleeves aren't lined so it's a nuisance to put on with most knits. The length is easier to wear than most duffles but's also not as, like, drapey and cozy as a big ol vtg gloverall. The natural trim is pretty high contrast, which sometimes I like and sometimes I don't. Fabric is tough as hell but scratchy. I don't know what next fall's look like. The recent ones with corduroy trim look like they...