or Connect

Posts by shoreman1782

Cutting out the middleman is the most tired sales pitch in the book. You cut out the middleman you still need to get the things done the middleman used to do, and you're still paying for them.
I think the cab vs service thing is very contingent on the city you're in. In DC/MD/VA the laws have been all over the place--DC cabs used to charge by a vague "zone" system basically at the discretion of the driver ie no meters. They fought meters HARD. Then they fought mandatory credit card readers HARD. I feel for people who buy expensive medallions (not sure that's how it works in DC) and I'm not saying DC cabbies were pocketing cash, just that Uber has made DC cabs...
Sorta dig these wool footscapes. I HATED the footscapes when they first came out.  
EG western, woolrich x fairends cap, vans pants, adidas shoes     EG bedford, brooks bros shirt, outlier pants, vans socks, vans x supreme old skools
Trying out two things I struggle with--unfamiliar proportions and black clothing.  For me, this pant length/cut is EXTREME  
I enjoyed this post. Sale/grailed Common Projects? Stan Smiths? Nike 917s?
I really want to go and get my kids some clothes but it's in fucking Virginia