Posts by shoreman1782

Roycru is the best 
Thanks for the rundown, @Fycus Really torn on my pair of EG docs. Got black in my usual size, 10uk/11us and they seem to fit well. They're just really similar to my Solovair oxfords and I don't know if I need another pair of black bouncing sole shoes. The EGs are cooler for sure, but don't seem significantly nicer--not sure what else I expected it's not like they were $500
To be fair dryers in the US far superior to dryers in Europe, ime. They will destroy your clothes for sure but nothing like pulling on a warm tshirt out of a hot, natural gas powered dryer.  tldr soft warm clothing >>> the environment or clothing longevity
Does anyone know who makes the MIE docs? Do they have their own factory? Always heard whispers that Solovair is the same make and the solovairs I own are definitely not high grade leather, although I like them OK. I can compare once my EG docs come in.
Thanks man! It's RRL.
Anyone try out Willy chavarria stuff? I'm intrigued by the pachuco pants esp under $100. But with that cut/gathered waist it might be tough to get the size right--easy to get something you can wear but hard to get them styled right.  
Fuck it. Two days in a row.