or Connect

Posts by Ace_Face

This one? I got into Neil Young after watching this gig. [[SPOILER]]
Hard to believe, but that was the #1 selling album of 1972 in the United States. Speaking of good music, I picked up a few things today:Also, does anyone know much about eyeglasses? Found these nice looking made in France specs but can't make out the name. Frame is kind of a swirled multi color pattern. [[SPOILER]]
Saw it the other night. Gosling and Emma Stone don't have fabulous voices, but they really give it their all. Definitely worth seeing.
Mine is to expand my in person thrift radius to include estate sales, auctions, etc. instead of hitting the same 3-4 stores and coming up empty over and over. Also to step up my e-thrift game.
Getting really tired of articles "XYZ dies, world reacts" and it is just other celebs tweeting their "condolences." C'mon guys, stop pretending you are "praying" for the family or "numb" over the news that XYZ died.
I watched Scrooged with the kids the other day for the first time, didn't really think it was that great. Thinking about taking in "La La Land" with the missus tomorrow night.
Tried out a few comedies recently including a couple OK British ones: Chewing Gum and Crashing, but You're the Worst is making me laugh right now.
Spidey senses started tingling when I saw these: Cazal 957s. Prescription lenses.
Showing my age here, but the first thing I thought of is that it looked like Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinnati.
Ken Hechler: interviewed Nazis, aide to President Truman, served in Congress, dies at 102. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/ken-hechler-dead.html?_r=0