or Connect

Posts by Ace_Face

Pretty funny comedy about a horny young Brit who owns a failing cafe.....
Trump had just earlier called the election "rigged." "She's guilty of a very, very serious crime," Trump said of Clinton. "She should not be allowed to run. And just in that respect I say it's rigged." Clinton said, "Every time Donald thinks things are not going in his direction, he claims whatever it is, is rigged against him... There was even a time when he didn't get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were...
Tribe Cubbies World Series is what this country needs right now.
What would these measurements equate to in an unmarked jacket I have? 40L? 22" p2p 31" from boc 26" sleeve 18.5" shoulders.
Get this stuff out of my house! Ill let most of this go for shipping plus a few bucks. [[SPOILER]]
Those feelz when you ethrift a dope recent untagged EZ jacket and it turns out the seller was off by two inches in the chest measurement. [[SPOILER]]
Scott (Dilbert) Adams finally came out for Trump. Then, after the Trump tape came out, he stood by his analysis of a landslide victory. Now he is endorsing Johnson, but insinuating the only reason he is doing so is to protect his brand. What a ball bag.
@Thrift Vader: size L and yours if you want it!
Trump just held a press conference with Bill Clnton accusers. He really seems to be intent on burning it all down, isn't he?