or Connect

Posts by sartorial_marxist

I recently bought it and realised it doesn't suit my skin tone so I am selling it away. Its about 9oz/m. US$60 shipped. Payment via Paypal personal. Thanks!
-
-
-
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI From Riviera, I like the look of the following: 7501 I was thinking of this too. But the sample swatch put me off
*paging for appropos
Virgin wool
You might want to wear your trousers slightly higher to ensure a neat shirt tuck-in. The shirts might be a little too blousy for you. There are many areas where it could be much "cleaner" as well... HK from PL? If so, I am not surprised really. His work doesn't seem to be consistent
Quote: Originally Posted by hymo Drape the proper way is not yet part of standard Ah Loke cut. You have to impress upon him at the very beginning that is non-negoatiable. By SF conform, I mean a balanced jacket with a clean back, a generous lapel roll, lightly padded shoulders, a collar that hugs the neck no matter what, a gorge dart to control the lapel crease edge from gaping open (especially important with fused jackets which have no bridle in the...
Hymo, it is really amazing what you have done with your tailor. I live in SEA too and I know the constrains and difficulties you go through. However, I am really very surprised that Ah Loke is still willing to accept your business after all that micro-managing. I myself have been a victim of getting turned away for "asking too much". "Proper" tailors from the west calls...