or Connect

Posts by B Hamilton

they say size up for a looser/casual fit. if you like something sleeker then tts. imo it makes the jacket more useful for diff occasions rather than a varisty jacket some high school kid would wear
Black wool, matching snap closure, black leather sleeves. Made in USA. Burgundy/wine wool, matching snap closure, goldenrod leather sleeves. Made in USA. Both twice worn. $250 each.
Sold.
New; never worn - Black leather - Made in Italy - Gold hardware - Comes with Gucci bag - $180 shipped CONUS
What needs to be said about these beauties? Sturdiest polos out there, MOP buttons, five-button placket. Worn each once, now they reside in my closet full-time. CONUS-only, unless you're willing to pay shipping costs. $175 for the three together.
What needs to be said about these beauties? Sturdiest polos out there, MOP buttons, five-button placket. Worn each once, now they reside in my closet full-time. CONUS-only, unless you're willing to pay shipping costs. $175 if you want the three.
i have multiple bb2s
About to get my tax refund and spend it all on me, I'm worth it!
He couldn't nail down an official date, only that it was in the coming weeks. Even took my number to call me about 4 or 5 pairs i had in there.
Mr. Chiu cited eye problems as the reason. Sad to hear, but he seems in good spirits.