or Connect

Posts by dizasta

Viridi-Anne Funnel Coat size 3 $800 Shipped within the US One of the best coats I ever handled. Lots of small details throughout the jacket. I would love to keep it but it really doesn't work into my wardrobe. Helmut Lang Knit Elbow-Cut out Trench - Size 44 (will fit 46) Its one of langs original pieces. I believe its from 04'. Been sitting in my closet for a while now. $350 Shipped Within the U.S
Balmain Knee Stitch Jeans Size 30 $300 shipped within the US Worn a few times. Comes with tags. Viridi-Anne Funnel Coat size 3 $800 Shipped within the US Just bought it and I really don't have any use for it.
Selling the TOJ for a friend. Its the winter version. Its a size 48 with a inch shortened in the sleeves. Been worn for a month but doesnt show any signs of wear. Asking $225 shipped within the US Robert Geller Field - Olive - 48 Been worn literally twice. Love the jacket but it doesnt fit me that well in the arms. I'll update with my own pics if there is interest. Looking for a quick sale. Asking $185 SHIPPED within the US "Field jacket in olive green twill....
price drop
Been worn literally twice. Love the jacket but it doesn't fit me that well in the arms. I'll update with my own pics if there is interest. Looking for a quick sale. Asking $175 SHIPPED within the US "Field jacket in olive green twill. Spread collar. Two way zip closure with snap storm flap. Curved paneling at shoulders. Diagonal stitched flap pockets at chest and waist. Drawstring waist with exposed waxed drawstring. Quilt stitched elbow patches. Rib knit cuffs....
$330
price dropp
Been sitting in my closet for a while now. Pretty good condition. I can take my own pics if you really want but they are the same pants. Asking $400 --> $330 SHIPPED OBO
price drop, need these gone asappp
updated with new pics and price drop