or Connect

Posts by firenze_rob

A bit of a long shot here. Looking to acquire the Drake's Diamond Jubilee hank issued in 2012. Thanks.
great looking shoe. good luck with the sale.
For consideration a pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label folding sunglasses. Worn a handful of times, and didn't really work for me. Purchased from ralphlauren.com (I can forward you the receipt). The color is havana with green glass lenses. Lenses are scratch free. Small nick on the bottom of the right temple (see photo). Overall these are in excellent condition. Comes with polishing cloth, box, carrying case and booklet. These retail for $425. Asking $200 or best offer...
For your consideration a pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label folding sunglasses. Worn a handful of times, and didn't really work for me. Purchased from ralphlauren.com (I can forward you the receipt). The color is havana with green glass lenses. Lenses are scratch free. Small nick on the bottom of the right temple (see photo). Overall these are in excellent condition. Comes with polishing cloth, box, carrying case and booklet. These retail for $425. Asking $200 or best...
Baby on the way and the motorcycle has gone. For your consideration my Belstaff Classic Tourist Trophy Jacket purchased from Holden UK last year. Never got a chance to wear this one and now it's just taking up space. This jacket is based off of Belstaff's Trailmaster jacket. Jacket is new with tags. Comes with extra buttons (Belstaff spare parts.) Size is Medium. Asking $500 via paypal plus shipping of your choice at cost. Retails for $600 elsewhere. Measurements: Pit...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230720983005?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1180 For sale Church Sahara Desert Boot with Crepe Sole. Mud Color. UK made. Size 8 (UK). F fitting. 81 Last. Worn about a dozen times. Purchased from Herring Shoes last year. Asking $200 US plus - Free Shipping for SF members. Comes with original box and shoe bags. Thanks for looking.
For sale Church Sahara Desert Boot with Crepe Sole. Mud Color. UK made. Size 8 (UK). F fitting. 81 Last. Worn about a dozen times. Purchased from Herring Shoes last year. Asking $200 US plus shipping of your choice at cost. Comes with original box and shoe bags. Thanks for looking.
S&S was apparently started by ex-Turnbull employees. Looks like they have a presence in Japan. Ask Andy has a thread about them.
PM sent for #s 12 and 27.
Received the purple satin today. Looks great. Thanks for the quick shipping.