or Connect

Posts by firenze_rob

Thanks for the mention @razl!
Purchased from Winn Perry, plain toe reverse chamois boot in brown in Barrie last. These are similar to the ones sold by leather soul but with the exception of the sole. This boot has a waterproof crepe sole. Worn less than 5 times. Comes with Alden box and shoe bags.
Thanks for the point of clarification.
Disappointed that a tri-compax won out. Then again, I didn't vote. A portend of things to come this November.
For a split second looks like you're wearing a paisley smoking jacket. But who's to say that you're not?
Posted my reverso on B&S for those interested.
Congratulations! Nothing changes you like a new addition to the family. I don't miss those middle of the night feedings. The crown seems like a logical choice since there are clear records on years of production. But this year's SIHH/Basel exhibitions had some really neat pieces. The Tag Monza with PVD finish and the Sinn 910 Split Chrono come to mind.
For sale a JLC Reverso Tribute to 1931 US Edition. This is from the first batch with the black Casa Fagliano straps. TZ rating 85% with obvious scratches from wear. This was my daily wearer for about a year. Pretty rare piece with only 200 of these made. 100 in 2011 and another 100 in 2012. You can read more here: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/introducing-the-jaeger-lecoultre-reverso-limited-edition-wit Comes with box, papers, and the OEM croc secondary strap...
I fully encourage you to indulge in purchasing all of my stuff!I just find myself gravitating to the same stuff, sports chronos from the 60s and 70s. Looking to change it up.
I had a 3713 Spitfire which was pretty cool. But the layout of the dual pushers was awkward on the wrist. Also, I find myself rarely timing one thing, let along two.