or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

Theres a reason it's called a mystery grab bag. You won't know what you're getting until your package arrives. When that happens just check the numbered tag on the inside to see what you gotSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Didnt the campaign specifically state the mystery selvedge denim would be a Cone Mill denim between 12 & 16oz?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Protect ya neckSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I'd probably order more from Levis but most of their stuff is garbage, plus, their lack of proper measurements of any of their clothing is just plain odd.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I have a random jeans question, i only just noticed that the belt loops are sewn into the waistband so that there are 2 loops instead of 1. I don't have many other brands to compare this to but I've only seen this on my 3sixteen's. Does this have a functional purpose? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
No, I haven't. I'd consider going with CF's slim fit type3 but his wait times have been pushed out to 3-4 months. I'm simply unwilling to wait that long for clothing. 2 months is my limit (with Gustin).I've considered doing a custom jacket through Indigogene as his turnaround times are 2-3 weeks and by all accounts, his quality is pretty good. The one and only drawback is that it's incredibly difficult trying to decide on a custom garment when you're doing it yourself. I'd...
Do any of you guys own the recent 3sixteen crosscut flannel? Can you comment on sizing/fit? I've looked at their fit guide but i'm worried about shrinkage. I normally wear a size large across most brands but with 3sixteen's fit guide it appears a medium would be a better fit. Should I go with a large to account for possible shrinkage?
The exterior pockets are awkward, i'll admit that, but I wonder what Gustin could do to make them more functional? When I think of innovation and improvement, clothing doesn't really come to mind. As the other old saying goes, "why reinvent the wheel?" I think i've seen every possible variation of the Type3 trucker out there and very few companies are doing anything innovative with this style of jacket. Although Gustin's trucker may not be ideal it's certainly different...
of course it reflects their experience, but I think i've come across one complaint on this forum so far. I'm sure there are others that have had issues with N&F but when you consider how many jeans they probably sell in a year the quality/construction debates seem frivolous.
I could see Gustin updating the interior pocket since it wouldn't require that much extra fabric to make it slightly bigger. But, it's unlikely they'd do a complete re-design of the exterior pockets. they run weekly campaigns for their truckers, and if they're being funded each and every time I don't see why they'd change the aesthetics if it's already successful.if they did release a standard looking Levi's style type3 they'd have to tweak it a little the same way Taylor...