or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

I thought only women wear infinity scarves. I've never seen a guy wear one before. But seriously, a scarf in 50 degree weather? That's practically summer weather here in the Midwest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there's a Filson outlet in town and that was what I gleaned from their store. It appeared they stocked either unsold items in specific sizes, overruns and the like at a moderate discount. some of their stuff wasn't discounted at all. To me an outlet store signifies discounted merchandise, but that wasn't really the case with Filson.
The trucker is definitely fitted compared to a jacket like the Filson short cruiser. The sleeves on my short cruiser are noticeably longer and the waist is longer. Perhaps you guys should consider a short cruiser from FilsonSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it could also mean that you're sizing incorrectly on your trucker and should go with a larger size. I think the sleeves on my trucker are the perfect length
It has more to do with Alden's policy about discounting their shoes. I'm sure they don't want vendors undercutting each other to gain an unfair advantage over other companies. I rarely see Aldens on sale Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a lined cruiser, so I would say it's a fall, winter and spring jacket. I ordered the navy British millerain cruiser and I think it'll likely look similar to Filsons soy wax cruiser, especially since it's only 9oz. Google it and you'll come across pics.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless you want your package delivered via carrier pigeon, there's no such thing as cheap postage to Canada.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The brown trucker has funded repeatedly for months. If it doesn't fund I would be surprisedSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The thing about online ordering is that different businesses use different carriers for different reasons. Some might get discounted bulk shipping while others may not. I'm sure international shipments are riskier too and businesses have to make sure their end is covered (ie. Insurance). A Filson jacket is an expensive garment. Put yourselves in their shoes and imagine losing that package in the mail. Not only would you have to reimburse the customer the cost of the cost...
No, you bitched about G's shipping rates and then said you expected them to charge you actual postage. When we called you out on it for basically being a penny pinching cheap bastard you started in with the name calling. I think you need to get your facts straightSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk