or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

they went quick because they were $79. most of the
there should be a numbered tag inside the jeans. find that number and google it
I can't do pants in the summer, especially when the humidity gets out of control. I'm a shorts guy when it's hot, plus, I dislike having pastey white legs all summer. I'll wear jeans in the summer within reason but I sure as heck won't do it because it's fashionableSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
My Pure Blue Japan type 2 sits below my waist, but it's their deep indigo variant. Japan Blue and TCB Jeans have type 2's that look like they sit lower on the waist.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I live in Minnesota and currently wear G's 12oz American Standards. For the summer i'll swap them out with my 11oz Cone Superlights. The majority of my other jeans are 14oz or above with the heaviest being 17oz. Minnesota is freaking cold so i'll freeze my @ss off no matter how heavy the denim is.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
i'm not in the market for a black trucker but that does look good. the thing I like about it is that it appears to sit lower on the waist. most truckers are short in the waist, which i'm not a big fan of, but this one seems just right. any ideas which mill the fabric is from?
cold soaking in the tub is definitely a pain in the @ss. for new denim I usually do a tub cold soak and hang dry to try and get a little bit of shrink out before getting them hemmed. I recently washed my G American Standards in the washing machine with a cold wash/hang dry, but this was their first wash after doing an intitial tub cold soak about 4 months ago. the inseam length didn't seem to yield much shrinkage but there was a little in the waist, probably .25 to .50". I...
Depends on how you wash them. You'll get shrinkage when you warm/hot wash and throw them in the dryer or even hang dry. Agitation seems to cause some shrinkage from what i can tell. A cold tub soak with detergent and hang dry seems to be the safest bet.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
the wing arcuates take getting used to. I didn't like them at first but now I think they're cool. definitely unique and what makes his stuff stand out in the crowd.
If I had to choose I'd probably go with Ande Whall, and that's mainly because I like his aesthetics. I kinda dig the wing arcuates and his special roll series is interesting.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk