Posts by gaseousclay

The SL series works depending on your frame and how you like your jeans to fit. I'm 5'11, 175lbs and wear a size 10 shoe, so the 8.25" hem on my SL-120's are huge for me. 7.5" to 7.75" is ideal for me Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I also wear 34 slims in Gustin and own 3 pairs of 3sixteen jeans, one of which is a size 34 SL-120X, size 34 ST-140x and a size 33 ST-100X. The ST-100x's were way under spec for me so i'm gonna sell them off at some point. The SL's were my first pair of 3sixteen's before I knew about fit and while they do fit my body I've found the hem too bell-bottomish and thus never wear them. My ST-140x's were an ebay score that I got for $125 NWT and the measurements are virtually...
N&F has the kevlar denim. I'm sure it can be found on sale Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
same here about 5-6 yrs ago.Either way, I just tried it on a pair of Indy's and it didn't work.
i'm pretty sure Alden is excluded from the SF discount.
those sweatpants are atrocious.But I do agree that their midweight stuff is decent. I have 3 of their crewnecks and 2 of their hoodies and they all feel substantial.
They're not an official affiliate afaikSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
^^ 3sixteen's site lists their heavyweight hoodies/crewneck as 500gsm fleece. I wonder if these are made by the same factory that produces Reigning Champ's stuff since they list them as 'made in Canada.'
My guess is that fleece is typically a cotton/poly blend which is prone to pilling. Is this what you're referring to? I just know that with my tiger fleece I retain heat better than I do with terry, and I now own 4 Reigning Champ terry midweight sweatshirts. My Iron Heart UHF is 12oz and is incredibly warm in subzero temps. So much so that it's hard for me to wear in 20/30 degree weather because I get so hot. I believe 3sixteen also sells a heavywght hoodie but i'm not...
I live in MN and my warmest sweatshirt is my Reigning Champ tiger fleece crewneck. I also have 2 midweight RC tops that I wear when it's in the 20s or 30s and those work fine. For subzero temps I bust out the IH ultra heavy flannel. Didn't really answer your question. I would consider RC's tiger fleece for warmth. I sweat in this thing. My midweight terry sweatshirts don't really insulate well in sub temps which is why they only get worn in warmer temps. Any reason why...