or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

The G slim fit is similar to the WG fit. It's best to just compare measurements for bothSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The first pair is not PBJ but Japan Blue Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I have 2 RC sweatshirts and they've held up well. Not a fan of black athletic gear anywaysSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I'm too lazy to look through pages of links, so who's got some deals on Reigning Champ stuff? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
To be fair, it is nearly July and hot as f*ck outside. It's hardly jacket weatherSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
most of my stuff came within spec also. I should note too that specs will be out of whack regardless of brand. I bought a pair of 3sixteen st-100x denim in a size 33 not too long ago and every site I visited that listed the waist measurements had them at 34", but my pair came in at 33.5". Not a deal breaker as I can squeeze into them no problem and they will stretch, my point being that even other brands can have issues with fit. i've found that the weight of denim, for...
they charge more for the convenience of having an item now, versus waiting 3 months. I believe their stock items are a combination of over-runs and returns. it does seem as though they should do a better job at inspecting product, especially returns, before sending it out to another customer that may spot the same issue. seems counterproductive and not very cost efficient to keep getting stuff returned.
I would do as it laid flat, the same way the Blue Owl Workshop does it as well as most other companies. The reason being that if you specify the full measurements some customers may take this to mean that this is the tagged size, not the actual measured size (ie. laid flat x2). I've come to view BOW's fit guide as being fairly accurate since they tend to measure several pieces to get an average. I also measure all of my denim this way and have dialed in my fit so that if I...
Agree on PBJ and SG. I've got a pair of SG1109's and they're interesting jeans. Bit slimmer than im used to but still pretty cool. PBJ is next on my list as well as Ande WhallSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
http://www.blueowl.us/blogs/news/96363457-how-to-wash-your-jeanshttp://www.blueowl.us/blogs/news/92294593-denim-mythconceptions-popular-denim-myths-debunked