or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

It seems the only people I see in town wearing CG are suburban soccer moms. So far I've only seen them wearing a longer parka of some sort that I can only describe as a sleeping bag Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone have any leads on discounted Filson outerwear? Backcountry.com has the 20% off promo but I'm holding out for something better Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope it works out for you. If not, it shouldn't be too difficult selling it on fleabaySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to see Gustin come up with a variant of the Levi's tobacco field jacket and Iron & Resin Rambler jacket. Doesn't necessarily have to be waxed cotton but maybe an unwaxed duck cotton of some sort. I think it would look pretty cool.
love this pic on Gustin's instagram. I was curious what other people use to re-wax their truckers and this one was done with Otter Wax which uses natural ingredients. I was looking at Filson's wax but there's is paraffin based. Cool pic though
he clearly bought it at an outlet, or bought it with an employee discount, which is what the X denotes. that wasn't the issue I was raising. the issue was that he didn't mention the big X on the tag nor did he specify that it was purchased at an outlet. he made it sound like he bought it as new. for all we know it was a return that wound up at one of the outlet stores.either way, his ending auction was $267, so he made out with a nice profit. the thing I find amusing about...
The one that looks like an arsehole?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's not get carried away with the lined trucker ideas, guys. I think we would all agree that: 1) the cost increase will be taken into consideration. The higher the cost, the less likely any of us will back it. 2) the trucker should have a lining that is functionally warm and compliments the style of the jacket. 3) let's see what Gustin comes up with before we start throwing out all manner of requests. I'm sure someone here would like Unicorn fur but it doesn't mean...
Same hereSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the wool idea but if it adds significantly more cost over fleece, flannel or moleskin then it might put me off of buying a lined trucker. I'm sure Gustin wants quality but also something economical perhaps?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk