or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

fixed that for ya
I think I fall somewhere in the middle. I ordered a brown waxed trucker and got what I ordered in the 2 month time frame. I'm extremely happy with my purchase. The downside is that i've read so many threads pertaining to G's fit issues with their jeans that I haven't had the balls to pull the trigger on a pair. Plus, their jeans measurement guide isn't really what I had in mind when it comes to fit, especially with the size of their cuff openings. The straights seem...
i've got a heavyweight full-zip hoodie and tiger fleece crewneck sweatshirt from RC - love them both. I like that they're fitted and aren't ridiculously baggy like most other brands. I guess the true test will be how much they shrink when they get washed.
Would it kill Uniqlo to offer black selvedge jeans in regular fit? Jeez. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one has a boner for Neil Blomkamp doing an Alien film? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey guys. Just wanted to show you my new navy CXL leather business card wallet from Northstar Leather which I took delivery of today. I have to say i'm impressed. Not only are the prices very nice but the quality is superb. The CXL on this wallet is much thicker than my Mitchell money clip wallet and just from looking at it I know it'll age beautifully. I highly recommend you guys check out Northstar Leather. The Horween CXL offerings are quite nice imo.
problems can and do arise in the supply chain which may delay orders. you don't run your own company and have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. if you have an issue with the delivery estimates then email Gustin or stop ordering from them. problem solved.
I agree with you guys that Gustin should have stock on hand for some of their proven sellers. But, their business model exists so that they have no overhead to deal with. I can also see stock becoming an issue at some point. You know you'll get someone somewhere who will complain about why a certain size of X isn't in stock and then whinge about it until the cows come home.
My wife and son also got hit with a bug a week or so ago. Luckily I didn't Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's for this reason that I wear my cheap Uniqlo selvedge when with my son.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk