or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

Yep. Looks like they either made a pricing error or this is the biggest non-sale in existence. Saw the N&F WG sakura priced at $73 earlier and now it's like $139.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Vaguest post everSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
i've moved on from Gustin but I agree with your point about their denim offerings -- way too much of the same stuff and not enough new interesting denim. My hunch is that Gustin's business model it makes it difficult for them to actually develop new denim, since it's highly likely that they get their fabrics either from jobbers or whatever mill in Japan (or Italy) is offering them at the moment. It's also odd because Fall/Winter is just around the corner and the denim...
Levi's, unfortunately, provides zero fit measurements for any of their product, which I find completely pointless. I'd actually purchase some Levi's selvedge if I knew what the heck their sizes were
the starch in the jeans also leads to wear and tear, but yes, dirt/grime/debris or whatever definitely causes denim to wear out. when you look at cuffed jeans you'll always see how frayed they become at the crease...we all know a ton of dirt/filth accumulates in the cuff and leads to the fraying.
Apparently Italian selvedge denim are tough faders, so if you can find brands that sell Candiani selvedge you're good to go Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Ebay? Grailed?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
looks like you're gearing up for retirement in Florida
I see nothing. You're overreacting Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
^^ The lack of brass feet is indeed strange, especially for a high dollar item. Seems like the G team tends to occasionally throw shit at the wall to see what sticks. In this case, a utilitarian item like a leather bag should have brass feet Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk