or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

How old are you, 12?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
My Uniqlo's bledSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
What were you doing exactly that caused them to rip like that?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Any of you own the 8138 or 8146 moc toe boot? I came across both of these at Nordstrom Rack, presumably seconds, for about $180. I tried on the 9D and it seemed to fit TTS, but I have wide feet so still felt on the narrow side. I believe the RW site specifies to go down a 1/2 size on these boots, but i'm curious if an 8.5E width would work for me.
Trial and error. I wear a Gustin 34 slim and N&F weird guy in a 33. I could probably get away with a 32 in the weird guy fit but then the hem would be far to narrow for my tastes.Are you drawn to TS specifically or are there other companies you're interested in? United Stock Dry Goods make nice selvedge denim at an affordable price. BOW has plenty of denim offerings and their fit guides are fairly accurateSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never heard of free riders but there are several companies that make raw selvedge denim for the ladies. Railcar Fine Goods and 3sixteen are 2 that I know of offhand. There are more but can recall who Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They make high quality gear and they fit great. I have two RC pieces and they're incredibly warm, especially their tiger fleeceSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's called Canvas Cleaner
I don't own any TS slim fit denim but I do own a pair of the democratic fit, which is definitely looser in the top block. If I were to buy TS denim again i'd likely go with a slim. My G slim fit and N&F WG fit are pretty close. I would compare fit guides from all companies and see which one closely matches your jeans.