or Connect

Posts by gaseousclay

thanks. I use boot socks with my Indys so using them with the Krause won't be an issue. I measure as a 9.5 on a Brannock but wear a 9D dress shoe and 8.5D on the Tru Balance last., so i'm thinking an 8.5D on the Krause should work for me.
Can any of you give me an idea on fit for the Wolverine Krause boot? Half size down like the Indys? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice outfit. At first I wasn't so sure about the pants - they kinda have a Caddyshack golf vibe to them. But they look pimpin with the tankersSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FWIW, i'm not into CPO's but I agree that the extra pocket look on the Gustin's is a bit too much. simpler is better in some cases.
I think your joke-meter is broken.
or Capt. Stubing
Just got the update on the trucker jacket. So psyched Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a banana holster - my wife calls them Speedos Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Came across 2 Gitman vintage OCBD's at the thrift store for $7 each. The patterns were atrocious so I left them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can you guys comment on the sizing for the Carmina Detroit last? 1 size down from my US size? Just wanted to be sure