or Connect

Posts by W.R.

Quote: Originally Posted by lenahan or a bunch of new allen edmonds. Or even more AE seconds
Come on guys, you are complaining about this guy's style? I mean, seriously, his tie was $3500.
p2p looks really big on those Gants.
Reevolving, got a camera yet?
I could get a pair of Gucci chukkas in UK 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8.5 and 10.5. It's the same model featured here, but in a nicer more rich brown colour. The same colour as these monks . Price would be $270 shipped within Europe, and $285 to the U.S. Payment through PayPal personal or add 3%. No returns (unless flaws, of course)
Quote: Originally Posted by arvidg That's BS. At least the «uansett» part. What is this, the military? Or does that look like a church to you? I was on my way in, and hadn't reached the office yet. I think this sums it up fairly well: Quote: Hats are removed when inside, except for places that are akin to public streets, like lobbies, corridors, and crowded elevators (non-residential). In a public building (where there...
Quote: Originally Posted by molayo [[SPOILER]] Just sayin', way better than the majority of others' first posts. I'd like to see a pocket square. And, in the future, I think we all would like to see some pictures of your shoes. Welcome!
His shoes are great...
I love these pictures. Please keep them coming pocketsquareguy. Also, that SC is mad
Added a pair of C&J monks