or Connect

Posts by W.R.

Up for sale is a great tie from Brioni. It is not a 7-fold or anything, but it's still great.   Super soft silk Comes with Brioni plastic cover Width at widest point: 4"
        I would say this is fantastic for the summer, and if it doesn't sell I will probably keep it myself. It comes with buttons all the way; hence one could wear it as a shirt or a sweater, but I would probably wear it as the last picture shows (pocket square is not included).   See the pictures for best description of the item.   Z Zegna (although not Ermenegildo, I'd say it's definitely up there) Light blue 100% treated linen Unlined MoP buttons   Keep in...
        Up for sale is a great NWT Isaia. It comes with (what I assume is) an older label, although it's not the "normal" black older label. It is a fantastic piece, and as I assume most of you already know: Isaia is one of the best Italian suit-/shirtmakers out there.   Blue/white windowpane 100% cotton Made in Italy Thick MoP buttons Tagged 39/15.5     p2p: 22" sleeves: 25" shoulder: 17.75"
    Up for sale is an amazing Isaia shirt. As most of you probably know they make some of the best RTW shirts in the world. It is new with tags, but the shirt comes with the older tag (the black one), so I suppose it's some old s     EU40/ US 15 2/3 100% cotton Almost see-through (see third picture) Thick MoP buttons     p2p: 21.25" sleeves: 26" shoulder: 18.25"  
    Gant 100% "Long Island" linen Regular fit Medium Made in India Measurements are taken while not streching cloth   p2p: 22" sleeves: 25.75" shoulder: 19"
First who pays gets it. Payment is through PayPal (non-personal). Price includes shipping within Europe. Add $5 for shipping to the U.S and Asia. Please contact me for additional pictures or other information. Gant shirt 100% "long island" linen Regular fit Medium Measurements are taken while not streching the cloth. p2p:22" sleeves: 25,75" shoulder: 19"
[QUOTE]First who pays gets it. Payment is through PayPal (non-personal). Price includes shipping within Europe. Add $5 for shipping to the U.S and Asia. Please contact me for additional pictures or other information.[/QUOTE]
        Up for sale is an amazing Fray shirt, which is tagged "Fray per Griffo Palermo". Fray makes amazing shirts, and is consider one of Italy's best shirtmakers. Here are some quotes from forum members speaking about the quality of Fray shirts.       Tagged EU38/US15 Made in Italy 100% cotton Thick MoP buttons   p2p: 21.5" sleeves: 26" shoulder: 17"   It seems to fit more slim (especially over the shoulders) than other Fray shirts.
NWT Brioni Gray Mid-Length Jacket
Someone buy this for his son.