or Connect

Posts by W.R.

As most of you probably know Isaia make some of the best RTW suits in the world. I am not aware of the retail of these suits, but as anyone who is familiar with Italian clothing would tell you at this price they're all a real bargain. Suits come with all original tags; has never been worn and has no flaws. Items are shipped from Sweden and includes shipping within Europe and to the U.S. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. I have sold numerous Isaia suits...
Up for sale is an amazing Brioni jacket, NWT. A similar Brioni suede jacket was up for sale for way north of $1000 a month ago or so. Non-suede leather detailing. Tagged Medium     Measures: P2P:                                  23" Shoulder seam to seam:     19.25" Sleeve length:                    26" Jacket length from BOC:     26.25"   If you have any questions or want additional pictures, please PM me.   Also take a look at my Isaia suits...
  I really do not like it. Sloppy tie knot, really ugly tie. Not a fan of the untucked shirt. Jacket looks really odd and sloppy, look the way it's hanging. The guy looks good though...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320748270018?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1287   Zegna jacket, just a few hours left.
This shit is awesome
After quite some time of hesitation, I decided to buy these. I dislike the branding, but I got a thing for tassel loafers and I thought these were something original. I got them 75% off MSRP as well.   Opinions?      
Price drop!
    2 button Dark gray Pinstriped Peak lapels Ticket pocket Side vents Gregory body (see below) Flat front trousers Recent label  8R Drop         As most of you probably know Isaia make some of the best RTW suits in the world. I am not aware of the retail of this beauty, but as anyone who is familiar with Italian clothing would tell you this is a real bargain, especially so as it is from a recent collection, as the big red Isaia label...
  2 button Dark gray Pinstriped Peak lapels Ticket pocket Side vents Gregory body (see below) Flat front trousers Recent label          As most of you probably know Isaia make some of the best RTW suits in the world. I am not aware of the retail of this beauty, but as anyone who is familiar with Italian clothing would tell you this is a real bargain, especially so as it is from a recent collection, as the big red Isaia label would tell you....
Also check out NWT Isaia suits for $650 at http://www.styleforum.net/t/265019/650-nwt-isaia-cyber-monday-sale-remaining-nwt-isaia-suits-650-sz-38-40-42-a-fucking-bargain#post_4987584.     I threw in a 100 USD price drop to get this moved.     As most of you probably are aware of Brioni make some of the best male clothing in the world. An off-the-peg suit is around $5000, which should be an indication of their exclusivity. This quilted jacket is from their...