or Connect

Posts by W.R.

Definitely on the edge, but it still fucking amazing, so I'd say go for it.
Wait, what, you only buttoned the bottom button?
As well as in other European nations. Italy, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Portugal, et cetera. 
I think this is a result of sewing the armhole tighter while keeping a bit fuller sleeve. 
Everyone keeps saying that his suit fits well. Well, for one the sleeves are way too long. And judging by the picture the collar looks way off.
$100 price drop
+1
I have followed WAYRN on a daily basis for more than a year, and it's at times like these, were people disagree with each other creating an discussion, one learns the most. So, please, although the discussions tend to drift into personal bashings, continue with them!   I really appreciate it
Spoo,  http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=11100625&categoryId=3138682&cp=3138868
As most of you probably know Isaia make some of the best RTW suits in the world. I am not aware of the retail of these suits, but as anyone who is familiar with Italian clothing would tell you at this price they're all a real bargain. Suits come with all original tags; has never been worn and has no flaws. Items are shipped from Sweden and includes shipping within Europe and to the U.S. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. I have sold numerous Isaia suits...