or Connect

Posts by W.R.

So, do bespoke tailors do their own canvas?
Wouldn't a better way of saying it be: When it's Friday night and I'm out drinking at a bar meeting extremely hot chicks complimenting me on my impeccable outfit, which I later take back home and have amazing sex with, you still got hours left at work.   But then again, you live in Canberra.
Because you, like other Swedes, find these details to be the absolute proof that you are a modern, fashion-conscious, well-dressed man, when in fact they just prove that you have a horrible sense of style. It's hard to convince someone what's ugly, and what's not, as it's highly subjective, but the SF-consensus is that these kind of details are gaudy and douchy, thus they are ugly.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of Shell Cordovan do you reckon they use? Is the price considerably higher? This might become the W.W. Chan of shoes.
Gorgeous coat. Just curious: What's the things it's hanging on called?
I thought these might attract some interest. They are all silk, and were woven in Como, the silk capital of Italy, i.e. they are not mass-produced low quality items straight out of China.They are unique, as they were especially made for me; for a little project I had in mind. Unfortunately it didn't work out, and I got stuck having a tad more than 100 bow ties left over.   Some are SF-approved, others are not. Some are fugly (yes, can't deny that) while some are...
  Isaia make some of the finest shirts in the world. Tremendous amount of hand work.   These shirts are made for the European market, thus they fit considerably slimmer than the ones made for the American market.     Some information about the shirts copied from the small booklet which comes with the shirts.   THE ARMHOLE: Hand basting and felling are used to attach the sleeve to the body of the shirt, giving the garment the kind of wearability typical of handmade...
Isaia make some of the finest shirts in the world. Tremendous amount of hand work.   These shirts are made for the European market, thus they fit considerably slimmer than the ones made for the American market.     Some information about the shirts copied from the small booklet which comes with the shirts.   THE ARMHOLE: Hand basting and felling are used to attach the sleeve to the body of the shirt, giving the garment the kind of wearability typical of...
Hugh drop on the remaining suits. $650 each
PT: I think that jacket is one of the nicest I've seen you in. Both in terms of fit and look.   Contrary to what Jamesgatz think I reckon you can pull of a scarf, although I would have chosen another outfit to use it with.