or Connect

Posts by W.R.

As I am leaving for a long trip around the world I cannot justify having several high-end items hanging in my wardrobe doing nothing for over a year. All my items will be on SF ‘till early September, then they will be moved to eBay.   Items are shipped from Sweden, so please add $15 for worldwide shipping. I have sold numerous items on SF but the vast majority was done pre the major change of SF, thus my feedback is fairly low.   First who pays gets it and payment is...
Items are shipped from Sweden, so please add $20 for worldwide shipping. I have sold numerous items on SF but the vast majority was done pre the change of SF marketplace system, thus my feedback is fairly low.   First who pays gets it and payment is through PayPal. If your base value not is USD, please let me know in advance so we can get around those hefty exchange fees. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or have any offers. I will be quite...
I have been away travelling since last September, and now coming back home to wardrobes full of too much clothes I do not use. As I'm moving in 2 months I need to rid of a lot. As I'm lazy I'm bumping an old thread instead of creating a new one.   Items are shipped from Sweden, so please add $15 for worldwide shipping. I have sold numerous items on SF but the vast majority was done pre the major change of SF marketplace, thus my feedback is fairly low. All items are NWT...
So, I guess Vox contributed to the 45% gain on its first day of trading? Right?
    Shoulder measurements tend to be on the small side on Isaia compared to other makers. Although my Isaia shoulder measures considerably less than other makers, they don't fit snugger.
Don't size down. Shorten sleeves. 
KOP!   Fits look really good OTR.
You know they ship to Norway for $16? You won't find any proxy who will charge less than that.
Anyone here who have received their pants? I've tried to contact the seller the past week, and I paid fot the pants three weeks ago. I don't wan't to judge, as I'm sure there is a natural explanation, but merely want to know if anyone else have had problems. Should point out, as I'm from Sweden, shipping could take considerably longer.
Go Leeds United!