or Connect

Posts by CHECKstar

[[SPOILER]] I'm down as a tentative
So I am considering picking up this from the current Herringbone sale.... anybody willing to talk me down from the edge?
Probably should also prompt an update of the Australian Members wiki...
[[SPOILER]] Thanks for the heads up... an M65 is so on my winter hit list this year...
I have him a dollar... I thought he'd go away...
Managed to duck into the R&B half year warehouse sale, or as I like to think of it, the half year pocket square clearance. Standard clearance pricing. As usual, not all that much of interest for those of us with discerning SF tastes other than the occasional pocket square ($9) and knit tie ($35). Didn’t even bother looking at the suits, shirts and knits. Managed to pick up pick up the only knit tie that I came across, along with two new pocket squares and a silk scarf...
Might be a good move given my recent form at SF meet ups...
[[SPOILER]] Looking forward to this despite embarking on FebFast this month... show of hands who will be there?
Might be a little late with the advice, but my drycleaner always warned me not to put water on any spills or marks, as it can help set the stain. Instead he suggested dabbing/brushing it off then taking it to the professionals straight away.
[[SPOILER]] Booked.