or Connect

Posts by polo votarient

Any update on a brooks brothers discount guys? I see that we have them linked on the site but not sure if we get a discount.
Its a F#CK!N& BOOK. Seriously you guys?!?!? I mean the quote is just that a quote, pretty witty on his part and I mean its not like he was stupid. Thy guy was a genius, if he would have played his cards right we would have all been kissing his tip right now. The thread was what are you reading yes? So that is one of the books I am reading along with the others. Quote: Originally Posted by w.kevin My reaction too... until I saw this:...
Mein Kampf "Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken." A. Hitler
I prefer amex also because of the product protection, I recently got screwed by the betbuy kiosk and it was easy to deal with it with amex. Plus the roadside assistance gets rid of my AAA membership. Well thats because I upgraded to the gold card from the green card. Its great and I dont know for some weird reason I feel different when i pay with it as opposed to thy typical card, I feel special lol. I wonder if girls look at me any differently when they see me pay with...
I had ATT for a while and I was able to pretty much get away with any overage that I racked up, and then I swithced to verizon and the story changed completly. Their service is superior from what I have noticed though, but make sure you get a plan that suites you or else your going to get screwed with overages.
Is there an update on this by anychance?
[quote=willpower;4076421]You can't. Why do you think everyone above said to forget about it? Read my post above and watch the videos, I spent a lot of time giving you suggestions on how not to screw up in the future Sorry I didn't read the rest of your post, I see what you mean. Thanks for the help, I suppose I shall start letting this one fade. WHat you are saying makes sense and I shall put it into action next girl I talk to, now let me ask you this, so im in class...
Okay, I see your point I came off way too desperate and that way my fault. That doesnt happen to me normally, first time I remember since like middle school but what can I say. Well I know that everyone is suggesting just forgetting about it, learning and not makeing the same mistake again, but lets just say for my sake that there may be a slight chance of me getting a chance with this girl again, how would I go about achieving that? I mean what if I wait unitl this coming...
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Probably best to change your location to 2 blue balls. Suck a D!C% LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by RedScarf7 If you actually texted what you posted above you came off as desperate. Smiley faces didn't help your cause, either. Your absloutley right and I dont normally do that, point is now I want to repair that and I dont know what to do. This chick is a keeper guys!!! I need to fix my fuck!n@ situation. lol How do I repair this guys, she is 20 as am I and she told me when I met her that she is a very busy person,...