or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

PRICE DROP!
Just put up my own grey shadow dot in the B & S:(
Epaulet Grey Shadow Dot Shirt Size M Brand new, only tried on once. dead stock fabric, completely sold out at Epaulet only after a few days. Looking for what i paid for + shipping CONUS.
Are we stil allowed to do price drops? seems ridiculous to disallow it now
amazing!!! this should go quick!
IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1iqFN.jpg[/IMG] Wings + Horns Wool Bomber Size L. Still in excellent condition, only the slightest of fraying near the end of the sleeves. No other flaws. This was probably the most popular piece during the season, cant remember which season though. Fits like the standard Wings + horns size L jackets, perfect with a shirt and sweater underneath for a size M. Has a quilted lining which will keep you very warm in winter, but isnt overly thick and...
Band of Outsiders Overdyed Moss Green Shirt Size M Fits like a standard Boo M size. Colour is a unique moss green, looks black in the dark, looks very dark green in the light. I have provided 3 pictures under different light, the 2nd pic is closest to the true colour.  Buttons are some type of shell buttons, cant remember exactly what they are called, but they defintely look better than the standard mother of pearls button. This is also the iconic overdyed shirt...
its an excellent bag, very versatile!! someone should get it!
cross post from S&D Decided to sell as a pair, $190 shipped for both!!!!!! want these gone asap!!!!!!! Thom Browne SS11 Navy Polo size 4 Worn once before, still in new condition. *i removed the size tag on the bottom of the shirt, thought it looks ugly on the polo, will provide the tag upon request! * TB polo fits 2 sizes small, so this would work for a M or L depending on slim u want it. $190 shipped for both s2s: 18 p2p: 21 Thom Browne...
Price Drop