or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

yep they still have it in stock, you could just buy it online!
hey, i remeasured from the bottom of the collar to end, its 27'
Alden Indy Boots size 10D Trubalance Last. Still in excellent condition,used for a year. Its half size too big for me. Price is negotiable!
p2p: 23 s2s: 19 sleeve length: 27 length: 29.5 let me know if you need anything else!
Nope, in vancouver.
UPDATED!!
SIZE 9D Used only 3 times. Still in excellent condition, Selling it because its half a size too small:( Its a special makeup from Winn Perry, the now defunct store, so you probably wont get this anywhere now. Made of Tan Vegana Calf leather, Barrie last, read here for more info.
Used over a period of 2months. Both the canvas and leather straps aged really well, looks alot better than when it was new. Selling it now because i need a bigger backpack. Some lights stains around, only visible upon a closer look. Only visible stain is the dark patch at the back bottom of the bag, staining from the denim of my jeans.
yep, got it fixed alrdy! let me know if you need anything else!
AWings + Horns Wool Bomber Size L. Still in excellent condition, only the slightest of fraying near the end of the sleeves. No other flaws. This was probably the most popular piece during the season, cant remember which season though. Fits like the standard Wings + horns size L jackets, perfect with a shirt and sweater underneath for a size M. Has a quilted lining which will keep you very warm in winter, but isnt overly thick and puffy like other winter...