or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

Alden Cigar Shell NST Ankle Boots 10D Aberdeen Last( Fits true to size, probably the slimmest last from Alden) Used about 10 times, the usual light scruffs around the toe and heel area. No major dents or scratches, or any of those sorts. Comes with box, brown shoe paste. Looking for $450>400 shipped CONUS FINAL DROP!
Alden Cigar Shell NST Ankle Boots 10D Aberdeen Last( Fits true to size, probably the slimmest last from Alden) Used about 10 times, the usual light scruffs around the toe and heel area. No major dents or scratches, or any of those sorts. Comes with box, brown shoe paste. Looking for $450>430>400!!! shipped CONUS
yep they still have it in stock, you could just buy it online!
hey, i remeasured from the bottom of the collar to end, its 27'
Alden Indy Boots size 10D Trubalance Last. Still in excellent condition,used for a year. Its half size too big for me. Price is negotiable!
p2p: 23 s2s: 19 sleeve length: 27 length: 29.5 let me know if you need anything else!
Nope, in vancouver.
UPDATED!!
SIZE 9D Used only 3 times. Still in excellent condition, Selling it because its half a size too small:( Its a special makeup from Winn Perry, the now defunct store, so you probably wont get this anywhere now. Made of Tan Vegana Calf leather, Barrie last, read here for more info.
Used over a period of 2months. Both the canvas and leather straps aged really well, looks alot better than when it was new. Selling it now because i need a bigger backpack. Some lights stains around, only visible upon a closer look. Only visible stain is the dark patch at the back bottom of the bag, staining from the denim of my jeans.